Author Topic: has Durant surpassed Kobe?  (Read 642 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: has Durant surpassed Kobe?
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2010, 11:02:49 AM »
Obviously we are not talking career-wise, cause that would be ridiculous. It's about who is the better player right now or recently. Durant is definitely playing better now, but I think Kobe is far from giving his all.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2010, 11:03:23 AM »
so how good does that make em then? lol

not yet, but i guess you could say he's on his way.

pretty embaressing, the Lakers have the best starting five with a sixth man that would be the second best player on almost any other team & they can't the 8th seed.

nice. :D

apparently as good as OKC (2-2) lol

It isnt just about how good their 6th man is. The Spurs have Tony Parker as a 6th man...and he's a 3 time All Star and Finals MVP lol. Popovich likes to take a player like Parker...or Manu and make them a 6th man even tho they are better then anyone starting in their place because it creates a bench for you. As of now, you have a player like Parker coming in...and playing against another teams second string players.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2010, 11:04:44 AM »
Obviously we are not talking career-wise, cause that would be ridiculous. It's about who is the better player right now or recently. Durant is definitely playing better now, but I think Kobe is far from giving his all.

when u say far from giving his all....do you mean by choice? Cus it appears like Kobe has mentally checked out at times. Pretty easy to kill any Jordan comparisons at this point lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2010, 11:12:19 AM »

Kobe is giving his all ... he just looked 40 because he has too many injuries ... but I dont feel sorry for him , dude refused to have surgery and to rest for meaningless December games

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2010, 11:13:12 AM »

when u say far from giving his all....do you mean by choice? Cus it appears like Kobe has mentally checked out at times. Pretty easy to kill any Jordan comparisons at this point lol

Last year the Lakers had the luxery of having so much talent, they didn't even need to be 100%  there metally. They could still make major mistakes and win. This is not normal for a team that wins it all.

And now they are even less hungry, so they have even less focus. If they weren't so painfully talented they'd have no business even being in the playoffs.

With Kobe, I think he is sure of winning this series. He doesn't see Thunder as a legit opponent that might knock them out. With him being almost 32 and hurt, he chooses to be more of a faggy shooter than a hardcore driver as long as the Lakers can still win 4 of 7 games.  I'm sure he will play differently against tougher teams. So will the Lakers. It's really annoying though, you want to see the best players and the best team to give their all... but with those fucking Lakers, they can afford to play like shit and still win cause they are ridiculously overpowered talent-wise. That's not the kind of champion I wanna see, and I still hate Chris Wallace for it.
No, it's not a sin

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2010, 11:25:09 AM »

Last year the Lakers had the luxery of having so much talent, they didn't even need to be 100%  there metally. They could still make major mistakes and win. This is not normal for a team that wins it all.

And now they are even less hungry, so they have even less focus. If they weren't so painfully talented they'd have no business even being in the playoffs.

With Kobe, I think he is sure of winning this series. He doesn't see Thunder as a legit opponent that might knock them out. With him being almost 32 and hurt, he chooses to be more of a faggy shooter than a hardcore driver as long as the Lakers can still win 4 of 7 games.  I'm sure he will play differently against tougher teams. So will the Lakers. It's really annoying though, you want to see the best players and the best team to give their all... but with those fucking Lakers, they can afford to play like shit and still win cause they are ridiculously overpowered talent-wise. That's not the kind of champion I wanna see, and I still hate Chris Wallace for it.

Did the Lakers have more talent last year then this year?? How so?

And he better look at them as a legit opponent lol. I think the Lakers will still win. But this is how favorites get upset...especially when the West is pretty wide open this year. Not to mention, playing a young upstart team that is more athletic then them...not afraid of them...playing with more energy then them...and have the best scorer in the game. The Lakers better pray they make it out of round 1 and somehow turn into a completely better team for round 2. Cus playing how they are now....they would get whiped out by the Jazz.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2010, 11:35:14 AM »
kevin durant? lol just because hes the scoring champ this year? besides that he got his team into the playoffs.

this thread is a joke. lol at all this KD hype, how can u put him in the discussion where he surpassed kobe? thats like saying t-mac or AI did. i mean how many of these new talent actually stay heathly and successful?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2010, 03:20:36 PM »

Did the Lakers have more talent last year then this year?? How so?

Nah, I didn't mean it like that. It's just that last year, the Lakers and especially Bryant were much hungrier. But even THEN they had shockingly little focus sometimes. Now it's even worse, cause they are obviously not that hungry anymore.
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2010, 03:38:17 PM »

Kobe has been playing injured for a while. His dumbass should of sat out the last couple of weeks (not just 4 games) of the regular season, seeing as how the Lakers played like shit anyways.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2010, 07:51:46 PM »
has Durant surpassed Kobe? [/quote

lol shut the fuck up

these lakers/kobe haters are the biggest fucking idiots ever, they're sheep....they dont really believe the crap they say

this whole "most talented team in the nba" is overblown, thats just to discredit kobe.......just look at all the champions in history, they had great players and experience.......this team does not, our 2nd best player is not even close to being a hall of famer, just give kobe his props and stop acting like bitches

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2010, 08:01:36 PM »

pretty embarrassing, the Laker's have the best starting five with a sixth man that would be the second best player on almost any other team & they can't the 8th seed.

they're not a typical 8 seed, fucking idiot.....stop embarrassing yourself

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2010, 08:02:53 PM »
i seen tha bobcats make it....like damn the bobcats....was jordan playin for em..lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2010, 09:54:56 PM »
ahhhhhh shhhhhh kobe has come back to get em...but holy shhh bynum has 21 points so far
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2010, 08:52:38 AM »

pretty embarrassing, the Laker's have the best starting five with a sixth man that would be the second best player on almost any other team & they can't the 8th seed.

they're not a typical 8 seed, fucking idiot.....stop embarrassing yourself

8th seed on the west means 4th seed on the east

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2010, 09:28:39 AM »
but the Lakers are "sooooo great", it shouldn't matter, right? ;)