Author Topic: Saturday 9PM ET/6PM PT - Mayweather vs. Mosley  (Read 1679 times)

HipHopISalive

• 'G'
Re: Saturday 9PM ET/6PM PT - Mayweather vs. Mosley
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 03:40:22 PM »
Floyd by a landslide 8)
CHARGERS, BLAZERS, CANUCKS, UCLA

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 04:12:22 PM »
Floyd by a landslide 8)

how does that make any sense? Do u even know about Mosley?

There is part of me that wants Floyd to win...so Pacquiao can whoop his ass. But I have always been a big Mosley fan...and what he did to Margarito (a fighter that Floyd wanted no part of) was fuckin impressive. So I gotta say Im pulling for Floyd. If it goes to decision...it will be tough for Mosley to win unless its lopsided in his favor. Boxing politics will help out Floyd. Floyd wont be able to hurt Shane tho...so if it gets rough in there, Mosley should take it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 06:21:51 PM »
I don't see how based on skill alone, Mosley can beat Mayweather.  Other than that, the other factors are a bit too wild for me to safely say it's absolute lock Mayweather will win.  Mosley hasn't fought in about 16 months, and we're going to see what kind of ring rust he has and how his speed has been effected.  Also, Mayweather might have a similar problem, his match vs Marquez was really just a sparring session honestly so he hasn't been in a true fight since De La Hoya, and what's that... 2 years?  But again, if Mayweather shuts out Mosley people will just say Mosley is over the hill etc etc.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 06:33:01 PM »
Mosley ain't gonna do shit. Don't cry too hard, Daygo lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 06:36:43 PM »
Oh and Mayweather would have embarrassed Margarito. How is a slow stationary brawler going to hang with Mayweather? 

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 02:10:49 AM »
Another excuse to get high get drunk and eat pizza  8)

I also got Floyd dominating this fight.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 04:55:48 PM »
Mosley by KO or Mayweather by decision.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2010, 02:36:28 AM »
Another excuse to get high get drunk and eat pizza  8)

I also got Floyd dominating this fight.

:rock:

Geesta

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2010, 06:22:59 AM »
i got my money on Mayweather

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2010, 10:02:34 AM »
Floyd by a landslide 8)

how does that make any sense? Do u even know about Mosley?

There is part of me that wants Floyd to win...so Pacquiao can whoop his ass. But I have always been a big Mosley fan...and what he did to Margarito (a fighter that Floyd wanted no part of) was fuckin impressive. So I gotta say Im pulling for Floyd. If it goes to decision...it will be tough for Mosley to win unless its lopsided in his favor. Boxing politics will help out Floyd. Floyd wont be able to hurt Shane tho...so if it gets rough in there, Mosley should take it.

that was supposed to say Im pulling for Shane lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2010, 10:10:03 AM »
Oh and Mayweather would have embarrassed Margarito. How is a slow stationary brawler going to hang with Mayweather? 

Mayweather wanted nothing to do with Margarito. Ive actually been a pretty good fan of Mayweathers throughout the years. I appreciate his style, cus Im a boxing fan....not a "stand in the middle of the ring and throw haymakers" fan. But real shit, Mayweather wanted no part of a tall...steel chinned (until that Mosley fight), slugger who threw punches non stop. it would have been too tough a fight for Mayweather...and he didnt feel it was worth it. IMO, Mayweather completely weighs the risk/reward when he picks fights. If Margarito would have been a HUGE draw (like De La Hoya) he would take the fight...and take the risk of losing. But he didnt wanna take the risk of losing to Margarito without there being a big time pay day. And Margarito doesnt draw like that.

Mosley's biggest issue in this fight is gonna be if he fights on Mayweathers terms. The problem is...if both fighters fight THEIR fight, it could be boring. They are both counter punchers. Mayweather forces fighters to fight his fight...cus most fighters get tired of not throwing punches. Mayweather doesnt care if he throws 7 punches the entire fight...as long as he wins. He is fine with winning ugly and pissing off the crowd. Which is smart for his record. But its also the reason he needs to run his mouth like an idiot before the fight to up the PPV buys.

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2010, 10:10:53 AM »
Mosley ain't gonna do shit. Don't cry too hard, Daygo lol

yah mama  :P

HipHopISalive

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2010, 06:22:23 PM »

Mayweather wanted nothing to do with Margarito. Ive actually been a pretty good fan of Mayweathers throughout the years. I appreciate his style, cus Im a boxing fan....not a "stand in the middle of the ring and throw haymakers" fan. But real shit, Mayweather wanted no part of a tall...steel chinned (until that Mosley fight), slugger who threw punches non stop. it would have been too tough a fight for Mayweather...and he didnt feel it was worth it. IMO, Mayweather completely weighs the risk/reward when he picks fights. If Margarito would have been a HUGE draw (like De La Hoya) he would take the fight...and take the risk of losing. But he didnt wanna take the risk of losing to Margarito without there being a big time pay day. And Margarito doesnt draw like that.

Mosley's biggest issue in this fight is gonna be if he fights on Mayweathers terms. The problem is...if both fighters fight THEIR fight, it could be boring. They are both counter punchers. Mayweather forces fighters to fight his fight...cus most fighters get tired of not throwing punches. Mayweather doesnt care if he throws 7 punches the entire fight...as long as he wins. He is fine with winning ugly and pissing off the crowd. Which is smart for his record. But its also the reason he needs to run his mouth like an idiot before the fight to up the PPV buys.
yeah mayweather ducked margarito a guy who had illegal substances in his handwraps... i wonder how many times before the mosley fight margarito had done that... either way i know for a fact mayweather will outclass mosley and then all the mayweather haters are going to ahve to come up with other excuses of why mayweather isnt great
CHARGERS, BLAZERS, CANUCKS, UCLA

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2010, 07:26:34 PM »

yeah mayweather ducked margarito a guy who had illegal substances in his handwraps... i wonder how many times before the mosley fight margarito had done that... either way i know for a fact mayweather will outclass mosley and then all the mayweather haters are going to ahve to come up with other excuses of why mayweather isnt great

He's just gonna have to fight and beat Pacman.  Or lose to Mosley. Or else the fans will defend him..