Author Topic: Black Comedians  (Read 1220 times)

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
Black Comedians
« on: April 30, 2010, 04:03:27 PM »
how many funny ones are out there actually??

99% still have the same black/white jokes that are 30 years old, not many of them are original, its always about blacks not liking nature (funny enough some africans live in nature ::)) and parents beating them, comparing whites and blacks

katt williams was funny for a bit but he got old, too much cursing

mike epps was real funny in one special but his last one blows, he even repeated some the same jokes or just recylced them in another form

chris rock, dead

wanda sykes, was never funny

i just cant think of many off the top of my head

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Black Comedians
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 04:10:48 PM »
Chris Rock's last special wasn't that long ago.  You can't expect these guys to be busting out a stand up special every year, especially Rock who is always doing other stuff.  

How many actual comedians out there right now are elite though?  My favorites right now are Louis C.K., Aziz Ansari, and Zack Galifnakis but none of these guys have reached the level of Chris Rock, George Carlin, and others you know.  
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 04:16:34 PM by Javier »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 04:16:03 PM »
how many funny ones are out there actually??

99% still have the same black/white jokes that are 30 years old, not many of them are original, its always about blacks not liking nature (funny enough some africans live in nature ::)) and parents beating them, comparing whites and blacks

katt williams was funny for a bit but he got old, too much cursing

mike epps was real funny in one special but his last one blows, he even repeated some the same jokes or just recylced them in another form

chris rock, dead

wanda sykes, was never funny

i just cant think of many off the top of my head

true...Persians are far funnier. And iz more gangsta!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 04:18:05 PM »
Hannibal Burress, another up and comer better than most comedians out there

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Kp3qmTriq7U" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Kp3qmTriq7U</a>
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 04:29:35 PM by Javier »

Bananas

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 04:41:32 PM »
Steve White is pretty good. he also had a bunch of cameos in Spike Lee's films throughout the 90's. Slept on comedian that does a lot of racial humor. (In a funny way, not cooning)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2010, 08:34:58 AM »
i'm not going to lie, Dave Chappelle cracks cracked me the fuck up.

easily one of my favorite comedians.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2010, 08:13:32 PM »

too bad he's not doing shit now. Motherfucker got scared of the fame and now he's probably hibernating somewhere

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2010, 09:20:11 PM »

too bad he's not doing shit now. Motherfucker got scared of the fame and now he's probably hibernating somewhere

in Africa, doing crack or some shit.

maybe he'll make a crazy return.

Jaydc

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2010, 10:43:33 PM »
I honestly dont think dave chappelle went crazy or does crack or anything.They just dont understand his decision because hes giving up the american dream,so the media demonizes him.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2010, 10:57:50 PM »
I honestly dont think dave chappelle went crazy or does crack or anything.They just dont understand his decision because hes giving up the american dream,so the media demonizes him.

lol, i know; but that's what they say about him.

he may of had some sort of breakdown though; i really want him to come back.

even if he doesn't do the show, just some fresh stand up.

Jaydc

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2010, 11:33:26 PM »
yeah,not everyone is built the same.The way I see it,he just saw how big he became and took a serious look at himself and thought about wether what he was doing was helping or making it worse.You know dave was the social conscious type,just look at the rappers he would have on the show lol.

Damn shame though,he was one funny muthafucka.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2010, 10:11:07 PM »
Hannibal Burress, another up and comer better than most comedians out there

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Kp3qmTriq7U" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/Kp3qmTriq7U</a>

"are you choking me right now?"  lmao

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2010, 09:26:35 AM »

ya man he just didnt like the gay ass fake hollywood shit, so he decided to stop.  He banked lots of money so he's set for the rest of his life, he probably said let me stop while im hot and b4 hollywood turn him into a druggy or bring some scandal on him to drain his money,etc....that was smart.  ya'll know how they do these people wrong, next thing u know he had to pay off shit load for some kind of sex scandal or whatever. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2010, 01:00:50 PM »
Chappelle still does occasional stand up. 

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2010, 01:05:58 PM »
Dave Chapelle was WAY funnier before his show came out. For me, I was a fan. But once his show came out, the quality of his humor got far worse. He started catering to mainly white people and became somewhat of a baffoon. I think thats supposed to be the reason he wanted to stop doing the show. The producers wanted him to keep up the act, and he didnt like it. Something like that...I dunno. The same shit happened to Carlos Mencia. He was way funnier before he came out with his show.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"