Author Topic: Old School Rappers  (Read 512 times)

DonJuanEscobar

Old School Rappers
« on: May 04, 2010, 09:19:14 PM »
Man, me and the homies were just roastin' a few swishers, and we came to the conclusion....

Some of these old fools just don't wanna give it up!

What yall think?

ThaRealSupreme

Re: Old School Rappers
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 09:36:47 PM »
Some of these young rappers need to hang it up themselves and realize they won't go down in the history of Hip Hop like the older rappers.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 09:48:10 PM »
Some of these young rappers need to hang it up themselves and realize they won't go down in the history of Hip Hop like the older rappers.
Real, but Cube need to take off the sombrero.
and a few other fools gotta go, Im finna put together a list, called "I could see you kickin' it with my pops rapper".
And we will go from there.

acgrundy

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 10:52:09 PM »
I don't understand why some of you people are so concerned over these legends still making music.  Here is a simple idea - now I know that this could very well be hard for you to comprehend, but here it goes - DON'T LISTEN TO THEIR MUSIC.

Yeah I know, what an extraordinary concept right?

For instance, I can't stand rappers like ying yang twins, 50 cent, lil wayne, and plenty more - however, I could care less how much music they continue to make - you know why?

Wait for it....

wait for it....

wait for it...

BECAUSE I NEVER LISTEN TO THEIR MUSIC!!!

What a fucking concept huh?

In fact, I could not even tell you what albums these guys have.  I couldn't even name a single recent song.  Because I don't care about them.  Same goes for most of the new west.  I could care less if they continue to rap or not - I'm not gonna listen to the music so it doesn't matter to me.  Doggystyle is my all time favorite album and snoop one of my favorite rappers, yet I have not heard a single song off of Malice in Wonderland.

Plenty of my favorite rappers have totally fallen off w/ their latest albums, but I don't think they should quit.  Hell, making music is these guys lives...but then again, I'm sure people like you have no idea what it is to have a life.

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2010, 10:57:22 PM »
I don't understand why some of you people are so concerned over these legends still making music.  Here is a simple idea - now I know that this could very well be hard for you to comprehend, but here it goes - DON'T LISTEN TO THEIR MUSIC.

Yeah I know, what an extraordinary concept right?

For instance, I can't stand rappers like ying yang twins, 50 cent, lil wayne, and plenty more - however, I could care less how much music they continue to make - you know why?

Wait for it....

wait for it....

wait for it...

BECAUSE I NEVER LISTEN TO THEIR MUSIC!!!

What a fucking concept huh?

In fact, I could not even tell you what albums these guys have.  I couldn't even name a single recent song.  Because I don't care about them.  Same goes for most of the new west.  I could care less if they continue to rap or not - I'm not gonna listen to the music so it doesn't matter to me.  Doggystyle is my all time favorite album and snoop one of my favorite rappers, yet I have not heard a single song off of Malice in Wonderland.

Plenty of my favorite rappers have totally fallen off w/ their latest albums, but I don't think they should quit.  Hell, making music is these guys lives...but then again, I'm sure people like you have no idea what it is to have a life.

Damn, you mad?
alright, easy tiger, I didn't even write snoops name on the list yet....
List coming soon.

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2010, 11:28:58 PM »
I don't understand why some of you people are so concerned over these legends still making music.  

nah, it was all love at one point, then certain Grandpa rappers started throwing darts at the New West MCs when they seen them making some money and what not.  Like real bitch ass shit.  Then all hell broke loose.  Some mcs is like, fuck em!

List on the way.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2010, 12:22:28 AM »
I don't see how anyone can side with Jay Rock over Cube. Do we need to compare accomplishments?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

midwestryder

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2010, 12:38:25 AM »
I don't understand why some of you people are so concerned over these legends still making music.  

nah, it was all love at one point, then certain Grandpa rappers started throwing darts at the New West MCs when they seen them making some money and what not.  Like real bitch ass shit.  Then all hell broke loose.  Some mcs is like, fuck em!

List on the way.
no , you are wrong . it was the new west rappers who started throwing darts first at old school west coast rappers  because old school would not help them & give them easy way in like spoiled ass brats. see your type is the problem with world today . thinking anyone old should move over for the young is bullshit & just shows how spoiled & how much the young  are pussies who expect everything gave to them . that is not how the world works & you need to get over that. the old school rappers don't have to give up shit to anybody .so know your facts youngster befoe you talk because it makes you look young & dumb.  so people like you ,fuck you
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 04:10:50 PM by midwestryder »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2010, 12:44:00 AM »
Snoop should retire, he's an embarrassment now

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2010, 12:44:18 AM »

nah, it was all love at one point, then certain Grandpa rappers started throwing darts at the New West MCs when they seen them making some money and what not.  Like real bitch ass shit.  Then all hell broke loose.  Some mcs is like, fuck em!

List on the way.
no , you are wrong . it was the new west rappers who started throwing darts first at old school west coast rappers  because old school would not help them & give them easy way in like spoiled ass brats. see your type is the problem with world today . thinking anyonne old should move young is bullshit & just shows how spoiled & how much the young  are pussies who expect everything gave to them . that is not how the world works & you need to get over that. the old school rappers don't have to give up shit to anybody .so know your facts youngster befoe you talk because it makes you look young & dumb.  so people like you ,fuck you

OGs ain't suppose to put the BGs on...hmmm
what part of the game is that?
fuck outta here!

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2010, 12:47:27 AM »

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2010, 12:50:31 AM »

what about this steriod taking bastard?

I always thought Producers produced.  But this bastard hasn't produced a record in for ever, and been promoting some fake album, He's definitely getting free acess to the list.

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2010, 12:53:35 AM »
I knew snoop dogs career was long gone when he made a song called "New York"
   i mean, after he was known for stomping on the buildings and all, kinda looks like hes pleading for mercy.  NY please buy my albums.

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2010, 12:57:09 AM »
the hardest dude in DPG was Nate Dogg.

DonJuanEscobar

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2010, 01:00:43 AM »
I don't see how anyone can side with Jay Rock over Cube. Do we need to compare accomplishments?

Cube rap like Chuck D, with no bars!