Author Topic: What's goin on with Nipsey Hussle & Slauson Boyz?!  (Read 328 times)

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
What's goin on with Nipsey Hussle & Slauson Boyz?!
« on: May 09, 2010, 06:27:22 PM »
Where the fukc they at?! Hussle been real quiet for a minute, I know he grindin hard workin on his album and sh!t, but he been quiet. Eyes are still on him because people are still talkin about him on other forums, and are feeling all his mixtapes, so he didn't lose his buzz or fade away because of bad music, he released 3 hot mixtapes, got his album pushed back and kinda just faded...

Is he releasing his album during summer time? Just workin real hard on that stayin away from the spotlight for a minute? Whoever know nipsey personally needa tell him to make an appearance here and there to let n!ggas know he still relevant and motivated..
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 04:47:28 PM by Jome »

YaKno7

• 'G'
Re: WHATS goin on with Nipsey Hussle & Slauson Boyz?!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 07:26:25 PM »
cuzzy got bars

nipsey good as long as the quality music stay up which it will

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 06:37:14 AM »
HUSSLE IN THA HOUSE.  hell yeah my nigga Nip Hussle need 2 shine again.  Maybe he's preserving himself a little bit.  idk, but tha summer time almost here i can tell u that.  maybe cuzz will drop something july/august/sept, that would be good timing (atleast IMO, who knows he could have a better plan)

Keepin It 1Hunned

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 01:24:30 PM »
Cuzzy capone goes hard im not to fond of the rest of them

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 01:33:25 PM »
I don't got any news but I'm anticipating his debut a lot.  I hope this shit *knock on wood* gets released this summer and not pushed back.

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 03:27:39 PM »
Yeah, Nipsey is a smart dude so I bet he prolly will release it during summer time, july probably... Best time to put a hot album out..

cowboy1

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 04:48:20 PM »
nipsey said that he was done with the bullets volumes and is about to release a new mixtape series while on ustream last week which will feature slauson boyz

West Coast Veteran

Re: What's goin on with Nipsey Hussle & Slauson Boyz?!
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2010, 08:31:07 PM »
I want that new single produced by 1500 or nothin in CDQ..