Author Topic: in baccyards you was the man homie what the fucc happen to you KIMBO slice HAHA  (Read 872 times)

Sikotic™

Yup, GSP is afraid to go toe-to-toe with anyone ever since he got rocked in that one fight.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc

i really would love to see anderson silva knockout gsp.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i like the guy and i love fighters that make it exciting and just throw bombs but kimbo doesnt have the skill set nor the stamina be takin serious as a world class fighter.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Hes in his mid 30s and he still drinks and smokes heavily has for a long time.I still dont agree with him being cut this early,Id like to see him fight one more time at least but whatever.Dana just wanted to cut him at the first chance he could it seemed.
Brock lost his UFC debut and Dana White didn't cut him like that. Its obvious that Dana just has something against Kimbo because Kimbo's success would make MMA look bad. He wants his sport to be up there with boxing as a sport that requires dedication and training. Not a bunch of street fighter-turned-competitors.
Brock was dominating Frank Mir, a legit, top tier fighter, until he made the mistake of turning his back on him. HUGE difference between Brock and Kimbo tho, Brock's collegiate wrestling career is no joke. Kimbo is famous for fighting in boat yards and back yards, no muay thai champion, not a boxing champ, just a street fighter. Kimbo wouldve had no success in the ufc, there are way better strikers in the HW and LHW divisions. Hes a big draw n will probably be headlining the next Strikeforce card on cbs.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Hes in his mid 30s and he still drinks and smokes heavily has for a long time.I still dont agree with him being cut this early,Id like to see him fight one more time at least but whatever.Dana just wanted to cut him at the first chance he could it seemed.
Brock lost his UFC debut and Dana White didn't cut him like that. Its obvious that Dana just has something against Kimbo because Kimbo's success would make MMA look bad. He wants his sport to be up there with boxing as a sport that requires dedication and training. Not a bunch of street fighter-turned-competitors.

its obvious that Dana never wanted Kimbo to succeed. Im not saying thats the reason he DIDNT. But Dana White wouldnt wanna see some street fighter come into UFC and whoop his fighters ass. He tries to make it seem like its some big time priviledge to fight for UFC....so it would be a nice slap in the face if Kimbo woulda just came in and beat down some MMA'rs lol. Fuck Dana White tho...the guy annoys the shit outta me. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

G-Funk

He is a 1 dimensional fighter in a 3d world (ufc)

In my opinion, I think Kimbo should just do boxing.

He is a 1 dimensional fighter in a 3d world (ufc)

In my opinion, I think Kimbo should just do boxing.

Yeah, but he would probably get worked there too.  Like others have said, he's a street fighter. If he fights boxers that are simply sluggers and just looking to land a big punch...maybe he will have a shot. But any skilled boxer would pick him apart pretty easily. Not to mention, when he got knocked out by that noodle armed jab in the first seconds of the fight a while back...he showed that he would have a rough time boxing, when a boxer will typically be a harder puncher then a MMA'r.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jaydc

Its much easier to knock someone out in mma then it is boxing.

It is because you can jump on your opponent as soon as they hit the ground and the refs have to stop the fight. but boxers are heavier handed then MMA'rs. Punching is the only offense they work on...so naturally Kimbo getting floored by a weak jab from a Mixed Martial Artist would lead me to believe he doesnt have the greatest a chin...and a boxer would put him to sleep.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha kimbo is wack

for real i thought he was gon be a beast in UFC
ever since big kuntry crucified him, his career was over already  ;D

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Agreed,its always been aparent that hes disliked kimbo.He used to trash him in interviews all the time.Then when he got here he was just waiting for him to lose to cut him to make him look bad.This was all about dana whites ego and his dislike for kimbo because a lot of fighters have put on a lot worse of performances.Because kimbo could easily get in the next fight and one punch a guy.

Personally id rather watch a kimbo figh then a gsp fight even though gsp is champ.gsp is scared to go toe to toe with anyone so he just takes it to the ground.And theirs nothing more boring then watching two guys perform homoerotic moves on eachoter for 5 minutes untile the round is up.
you are right about seeing two fools doing all that grappling for a whole fight shit is boring as fucc and it's the reason why i can't watch ufc all that much,but kimbo still should wrestle or start some type of brawl league where they just fight yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F

It is because you can jump on your opponent as soon as they hit the ground and the refs have to stop the fight. but boxers are heavier handed then MMA'rs. Punching is the only offense they work on...so naturally Kimbo getting floored by a weak jab from a Mixed Martial Artist would lead me to believe he doesnt have the greatest a chin...and a boxer would put him to sleep.
The difference is in the gloves.

The smaller size of the MMA gloves with less padding only makes the landed punch HURT more since the force is concentrated on a smaller area...and of course, cus there is less padding. It also drastically increases the chances of cuts from a punch.  The fact that boxing gloves are larger, heavier, and have a wider range of impact on the head actually make it easier to KO someone. The force of hitting someone with a larger object is quite a bit higher. When comparing a standard boxing glove to a standarn MMA glove, the boxing glove hits with over twice the force...AND with a wider range of impact.  Its easier to KO someone with a boxing glove.  If youve been in a fight before u know, it isnt always so easy to actually knock somebody out with your bare fists. You can do it, but its not so easy. When you hit someone flush with a boxing glove, you can really stagger them.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

The smaller size of the MMA gloves with less padding only makes the landed punch HURT more since the force is concentrated on a smaller area...and of course, cus there is less padding. It also drastically increases the chances of cuts from a punch.  The fact that boxing gloves are larger, heavier, and have a wider range of impact on the head actually make it easier to KO someone. The force of hitting someone with a larger object is quite a bit higher. When comparing a standard boxing glove to a standarn MMA glove, the boxing glove hits with over twice the force...AND with a wider range of impact.  Its easier to KO someone with a boxing glove.  If youve been in a fight before u know, it isnt always so easy to actually knock somebody out with your bare fists. You can do it, but its not so easy. When you hit someone flush with a boxing glove, you can really stagger them.

I can add in and say that in a real fight with a bare fist, it's easier to mark someone's face, black eyes come fast and scraps and cuts are easier to get on the face, but I never been knocked out or knocked out anybody in a bare fist fight. I've broken noses, I've knocked out teeth and busted my hand in the same punch but no knock outs. Now with gloves I've seen people drop like flies. A real boxing glove, the kind they use in actual boxing matches, HURT, I mean hurt bad. They are not made to protect fighters from brain damage, they are made to protect fighters hands so they can fight longer. They are hard and stiff, and if you wear them out right you can still get knuckle in your punches, as Mike Tyson said he did before every fight. He'd break-in his gloves until he felt his knuckles. So all the force of a larger boxing glove, combined with the fact they are not soft, and then potentially still getting hit with a protected knuckle, it's not a good thing for the weak.

I can add in and say that in a real fight with a bare fist, it's easier to mark someone's face, black eyes come fast and scraps and cuts are easier to get on the face, but I never been knocked out or knocked out anybody in a bare fist fight. I've broken noses, I've knocked out teeth and busted my hand in the same punch but no knock outs. Now with gloves I've seen people drop like flies. A real boxing glove, the kind they use in actual boxing matches, HURT, I mean hurt bad. They are not made to protect fighters from brain damage, they are made to protect fighters hands so they can fight longer. They are hard and stiff, and if you wear them out right you can still get knuckle in your punches, as Mike Tyson said he did before every fight. He'd break-in his gloves until he felt his knuckles. So all the force of a larger boxing glove, combined with the fact they are not soft, and then potentially still getting hit with a protected knuckle, it's not a good thing for the weak.

Yeah the long term effects of being hit with boxing gloves over and over is pretty rough on the brain. They should go back to the bareknuckle fights lol