Author Topic: in baccyards you was the man homie what the fucc happen to you KIMBO slice HAHA  (Read 873 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this equal was whoop'n ass in baccyards doing the clint eastwood every which way but loose fighting,but in that ring he wasn't shit,that equal need to go to the wwe and try to keep a legit career going if not it's bacc to bouncing yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Sikotic™

It's easy to beat up some crackhead in a backyard. Kimbo is fighting these people who have been training for years so of course dude is gonna get man handled.

He's done in MMA too. I don't know what his next move is gonn abe.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westsiderider323

It's easy to beat up some crackhead in a backyard. Kimbo is fighting these people who have been training for years so of course dude is gonna get man handled.

He's done in MMA too. I don't know what his next move is gonn abe.

WWE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah he got to go in wrestling he fits that yell

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha kimbo is wack

westsiderider323

haha kimbo is wack

for real i thought he was gon be a beast in UFC

the ghost

He is a 1 dimensional fighter in a 3d world (ufc)

Sikotic™

Isn't he in his late 30's too? I'm pretty sure age ain't on his side, not to mention his limited training.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he's like from 35 to 38, but he the one who didn't want to commit to defense and ground training, he still has the look to be a beast in wrestling and he should use monty brown's the pounce move and he would be straight, but in ufc he's a fucc'n bum yell

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I see TNA calling. His the new age Tank Abbott. Russo might think it's a good idea to put the belt on him too.

Jaydc

Hes in his mid 30s and he still drinks and smokes heavily has for a long time.I still dont agree with him being cut this early,Id like to see him fight one more time at least but whatever.Dana just wanted to cut him at the first chance he could it seemed.

Sikotic™

Hes in his mid 30s and he still drinks and smokes heavily has for a long time.I still dont agree with him being cut this early,Id like to see him fight one more time at least but whatever.Dana just wanted to cut him at the first chance he could it seemed.
Brock lost his UFC debut and Dana White didn't cut him like that. Its obvious that Dana just has something against Kimbo because Kimbo's success would make MMA look bad. He wants his sport to be up there with boxing as a sport that requires dedication and training. Not a bunch of street fighter-turned-competitors.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol, kimbo is the brian bosworth of MMA

Jaydc

Brock lost his UFC debut and Dana White didn't cut him like that. Its obvious that Dana just has something against Kimbo because Kimbo's success would make MMA look bad. He wants his sport to be up there with boxing as a sport that requires dedication and training. Not a bunch of street fighter-turned-competitors.

Agreed,its always been aparent that hes disliked kimbo.He used to trash him in interviews all the time.Then when he got here he was just waiting for him to lose to cut him to make him look bad.This was all about dana whites ego and his dislike for kimbo because a lot of fighters have put on a lot worse of performances.Because kimbo could easily get in the next fight and one punch a guy.

Personally id rather watch a kimbo figh then a gsp fight even though gsp is champ.gsp is scared to go toe to toe with anyone so he just takes it to the ground.And theirs nothing more boring then watching two guys perform homoerotic moves on eachoter for 5 minutes untile the round is up.

Jaydc

And kimbo was the biggest name in the entire ufc lol.