Author Topic: Whats up We Want Tha fans 2 give ?s for tha 100 wayz DVD jus for Daz & kurupt  (Read 586 times)

biggdazdilly

• Muthafuckin' OG
what do u wanna know about tha music & sooo on... leave your ?s

Mista Rosa

How did you, Daz and Kurupt, meet the other dpg members, Nate, Snoop, Warren, Soopafly, Tray Deee etc.. What was the first contact you remember?? Why did you Daz and Kurupt formed the dogg pound? Was it your idea? Because of the chemistry? Or did you feel that it was easier to blow up as a group??

When you first started in the music did you feel you could do something big and become stars?? What would you have done if you failed in the music business?

Show us the neighborhood, your favorite spots where u used to hang in LBC.

Talk about the unreleased music you got, and why it remains unreleased while it's so dope!

Daz you're independant now, do you feel that's the only way to release real music for you? Do you think there could be a place for a real big gangsta rap label?

Why are you not signed to snoop's label?? Because he is trying to go mainstream and the DPG doesn't correspond to his "new" image??

Talk about Nate Dogg. How do you feel about his situation? You had a lot of hits with him!!

THAT'S IT! 8) 8)
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

westsiderider323

you used to be cool what happened?

Paul

Your favourite songs from all your albums and some good memories of making them.
funkyfreshintheflesh

DaNard2

• Lil Geezy
Wassup daz.. What's coming next from tha dogg pound.as far as actual releases after 100 wayz? n do u release date for 100 wayz? Features?..... Keep dropin that gangstat shit come back to 805 and do a
show...

Mista Rosa

Were you first a MC or a producer?

What was the first beat you produced?

You've produced major hits during your career, who inspired you and helped you being a top producer?

Who are your real friends in this rap game?
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Will_B

Personal question for Daz:

Can we see a future compilation droppin with some of the unreleased stuff you've done over the years (tracks that were talked about but never released, or snippets on mixtapes).

I wanna hear that track you recorded with Game for 'So So Gangsta', or the one you recored with Fredwreck for the 8 Mile soundtrack!

I'ma come beck to you for 100 Wayz questions....can't wait for an album/DVD...will the DVD be sold with the CD? :)

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
What equipment do you (Daz) use to production?

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what's the best show y'all ever had where everything seem to flow perfect
and what was it like the first time yall heard each other spit
yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

acgrundy

what was dre's involvement in the production of Dogg Food?

kuruptDPG

man daz u done this b4 and yet we're still waiting our answers last time but il post them anyways lol

MOON KNIGHT

What was the first track Tha Dogg Pound (Daz & Kurupt) recorded together  ???

RoscoeOutlaw

when will we get the song blessin?

BLaZaY

• Lil Geezy
That was Then...This is Now!

Daz keep doin ya thang! And Kurupt killed it on that Streetlights

1) Whats up with a DPG clothing line by Daz?

2) Can we expect a Daz/Soopafly LP at some point?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 11:51:47 PM by BLaZaY »

kuruptDPG

1) when can we get an album thats just produced by daz? include soopafly as guest producer?

2) dpg should work with dr.dre again, agree?

3) what traks were on the westcoast aftershock album on deathrow? who was featured on it?

4) can you honestly say you dont like the dogg pound 2002 album? its classic stuff on there, why dont you like it?

5) can you please release an album with your deathrow stuff on it please? its about time to be honest, i love the new shit but we need old stuff

6) why do you keep old music locked up when you can sell it and make money?

7) kurupt tells us the story abour you rapping to get into a club in ny in 95? did u come up against any1 famous?

8 ) is dj quik and threat on ny187 along with u and 2pac?