Author Topic: Famous bullfighter Julio Aparicio gored by bull. Pic inside.  (Read 412 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!

http://www.latribuna.hn/web2.0/?p=134573

MADRID .- The Spanish bullfighter Julio Aparicio today suffered a shocking gored in the neck during the fight the first bull in the bullring of Las Ventas, and his prognosis is "very serious."

The bullfighter, 41, was gored by the first bull of the afternoon, in a startling scene followed live by thousands of people witnessing the corrida de la Feria de San Isidro, the most important cycle of the year in the world of bullfighting.

The bull gored the matador in Seville putting a python around his neck and jaw piercing until the horn went out through the mouth of the torero, a shocking image that was taken by photographers and cameramen and has been around the world.

The bullfighter was transferred from the operating room of the Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas to the hospital "12 de Octubre", south of Madrid, and his condition is "very serious", according to doctors.

Julio Aparicio was fighting today in Madrid with Spanish also right-handed "Morante de la Puebla" and "El Cid". In bullfighting six bulls are killed, two by the sword.

Aparicio, son of a famous bullfighter of the same name, is considered an art bullfighter and garnered significant victories in the 90s but in recent time was fighting not regularly.
Thursday bullfighting in Nimes (France) and cut two ears of a bull, leaving the "front door" of the French Square. EFE

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Famous bullfighter Julio Aparicio gored by bull. Pic inside.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 04:37:51 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lIP7wdW7EQg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lIP7wdW7EQg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 05:21:25 PM »
He'll feel that one in the morning  :laugh:
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2010, 05:45:54 PM »
He will never be able to talk again.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2010, 05:53:40 PM »

Will he ever be able to be the tough and brave bullfighter who kills a bull that has already been weakened for him??
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2010, 05:57:39 PM »
why the fucc would you wanna be a bullfighter...i don't feel sorry for this stupid ass.

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2010, 06:02:13 PM »
The best part is...they probably killed the fuckin bull for not letting the bullfighter kill it.

This sport would be much better to watch if they didnt weaken the bull first...and just gave the bullfighter horns to put on his head. Put that shit on PPV....id watch.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2010, 06:06:58 PM »

Will he ever be able to be the tough and brave bullfighter who kills a bull that has already been weakened for him??
LOL I had my coworker from Spain explain to me the beauty of bullfighting and she told me how moving it was to see it live. I just assumed she was crazy.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2010, 06:47:11 PM »

LOL I had my coworker from Spain explain to me the beauty of bullfighting and she told me how moving it was to see it live. I just assumed she was crazy.

Explain to her that she is in America now....and we kill people....not animals

Muhfukka

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2010, 10:00:14 PM »
HOLY SHIT THAT IS FUCKING COOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2010, 10:48:26 PM »

Explain to her that she is in America now....and we kill people....not animals
Michael Vick woulda been congratulated if he lived in Spain.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2010, 11:15:28 PM »
roflmao

karma is a bitch.   

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Elano

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2010, 01:43:11 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wh22mij4ZqU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Wh22mij4ZqU</a>

:rock: :raisetheroof:

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2010, 01:46:16 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wh22mij4ZqU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Wh22mij4ZqU</a>

:rock: :raisetheroof:
God that is brutal.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2010, 01:53:39 AM »
OMG, I guess he was asking for it. Insane.

In Spain they have bullfighting but "Buffalofighting" was popular in USA for some time, it was a popular game, hundreds and hundreds of cowboys were given gunsand machine guns and competed who will kill most buffalos. Winner was "Buffalo Bill" who shot and killed 4,860 Buffalos in search for a holy grail among Buffalofighting, to kill a humongous WHITE BUFFALO.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM