Author Topic: VIDEO: Kokane "Rollin Up" *Snoop Dogg And The Dogg Pound Cameos*  (Read 614 times)

KWayz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 08:39:04 PM by KWayz »

So Much Style

Re: VIDEO: Kokane Feat Snoop Dogg And The Dogg Pound "Rollin Up"
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 08:28:05 PM »
damn misleading and dissapointing, cool track but dpg or snoop dont spit on this....s noop woulda been tight on that 2nd verse
So much style back at it again

kuruptDPG

Re: VIDEO: Kokane "Rollin Up" *Snoop Dogg And The Dogg Pound Cameos*
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 05:02:47 AM »
dissapointing, i thought kokane wasnt down with that south kind of ting but props anywasy

LYRIDER

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 05:48:11 AM »
dissapointing, i thought kokane wasnt down with that south kind of ting but props anywasy

Totaly agree with U ....its not what im waitin 4 !!!! Now ive heard 70 per cent off this album .....I probably aint going cop that even if im a very big fan off kokane..... U can keep all yours

Mr.(Ko)Kane

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2010, 06:04:45 AM »
Don't know why you are hatin' on this, but I really dig that joint right there. I'm sure Koka will provide some proper funk ish on his new LP as well!  8)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2010, 07:01:49 AM »
This is the only song on the album that you could call "southern" influenced i dunno wtf your problem is though it's a dope song. Even though the close minded posters on dubcc are decreasing year by year, the amount of people still being stuck in another decade baffles me, honestly.

Do it like Jigga said, "if you want my old shit, buy my old albums!"

Thats it. As for Kokane's album, this is the only song that you could accuse of not being true Kokane music. 

LYRIDER

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2010, 07:38:58 AM »
Ure probably rigth nima ........im stuck in another decade but i was expesting some like back to the clap album that is to me timeless ( this is so dope i will bump that till i die ) But im not "hating" on this track....its cool to have an album with different style ...i just think that this album will be too short 12 track is not enought even though we ve heard Baptized in the funk ( dope )..killin fields (nice)...twilight zone (favorite)...lay u down...jelly car ( not south shit but near) travel the world (not bad) and now rollin up (that is  the one i like the less)..Problem could be to leak too much track of the album ....but it will be a good Lp to me .

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2010, 08:11:12 AM »
^^damn i didn't even know all those songs had leaked already!

kuruptDPG

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2010, 02:14:46 PM »
This is the only song on the album that you could call "southern" influenced i dunno wtf your problem is though it's a dope song. Even though the close minded posters on dubcc are decreasing year by year, the amount of people still being stuck in another decade baffles me, honestly.

Do it like Jigga said, "if you want my old shit, buy my old albums!"

Thats it. As for Kokane's album, this is the only song that you could accuse of not being true Kokane music. 

jeeez.......

Mista Rosa

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2010, 07:33:56 AM »
Yeah Kokane's fans have already heard more than half of  the album! And album is only 12 songs... This song is ok but that's not the kind of song that i want on a Kokane solo.

Still anticipating Gimme all mine!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

doggfather

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2010, 08:09:13 AM »
It's a good street vid!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2010, 09:16:33 AM »
It's a good song.  Nice album cut.  I really like the harmonizing at the end.  Kokane's style is so unlike what other rappers are doing nowadays that he pretty much sounds dope and fresh on anything.  Gimme All Mine is my most anticipated album right now.  Thank you for the drop, and thank you for the cut, Jerry.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2010, 10:43:56 AM »
i love kokanes music but that video sucked..

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2010, 05:34:07 PM »
damn fuck is this southcoast shit?...lol at his style on this song tho

i love kokanes music but that video sucked..
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

PLANT

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2010, 05:40:22 PM »
sounds pretty dope to me 8)