Author Topic: "Sublime with rome" what the FUCK is this?!?!  (Read 167 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
"Sublime with rome" what the FUCK is this?!?!
« on: May 21, 2010, 11:09:44 PM »
"Sublime with rome"

its a fucking disgrace.   >:(

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

2face09

• 'G'
Re: "Sublime with rome" what the FUCK is this?!?!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2010, 11:55:55 PM »
personally, im happy the 2 remaining members got this together. sure rome is NOT brad but i still like that they are touring and playing the music again

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 11:59:42 PM »
personally, im happy the 2 remaining members got this together. sure rome is NOT brad but i still like that they are touring and playing the music again

theyre only using the sublime name cause without it they would get no attention....at least not the type theyre currently getting. 

they came up with a new name when they made the long beach dub all-stars, why not create a new name for this band? 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 12:23:45 AM »
i dunno, i think dude sounds cool....of course there's no replacing brad but how else can you enjoy their songs live? someone has to sing them
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

quiksta80

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2010, 01:14:31 AM »

theyre only using the sublime name cause without it they would get no attention....at least not the type theyre currently getting. 

they came up with a new name when they made the long beach dub all-stars, why not create a new name for this band? 

Actually it wasn't that they wanted to come up with a new name. I read they were going by sublime but the name is owned not sure by who but they werent allowed to use it so they changed it so sublime with rome

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2010, 01:25:08 AM »

I don't think they play any new music, just old Sublime songs, With LBDAS it was a mix of new tracks and old.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2010, 01:57:25 AM »
Imma give them a chance but Brad (RIP) was Sublime imo.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2010, 02:00:06 PM »

Actually it wasn't that they wanted to come up with a new name. I read they were going by sublime but the name is owned not sure by who but they werent allowed to use it so they changed it so sublime with rome

the sublime name was trademarked and owned by bradley...i think his family now owns the name.

I don't think they play any new music, just old Sublime songs, With LBDAS it was a mix of new tracks and old.

theyre planning on releasing an album by 2011.   :-X :-\