Author Topic: Nick Cannon - So West Coast (Prod By. DJ Quik & G-1)  (Read 7669 times)

Matty

Re: Nick Cannon - So West Coast (Prod By. DJ Quik & G-1)
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 01:13:46 PM »
why is Quik wasting beats on this lame?

methinks quik will work with most decent cats who will go outta their way to get with him, he aint no dr. dre. but how many artists these days are hollering at quik for some production? i'd blame the artists more than quik for not hearing his music in more places...

I enjoyed the album Nick Cannon put out a couple of years ago. He's not a Rakim or an E-40, but with the right production team behind him he can make good music.

Yeah. You see the difference in alot of rappers when they get with Quik (Chingy comes to mind)

was gonna say...cannon sounds kinda similar to chingy and definitely on here...

and chingy with quik is fire, all the tracks they done were awesome 8)

Yeah. Circus Music being my favourite

Bagg Up 8)

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 01:19:27 PM »
Wow, they never kneew Nick Cannon was from the west. Is he or he just fronting? lol

Wel,, dope beat I can’t wait for the instrumental cause i don’t wanna hear Nick.

Why the heck Quik don’t do beats like this for himself as well?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 01:22:38 PM »
Dj quik might b the next closest thing as far as talent goes next 2 dre...hey playa is damn near amazin...not sayin there isnt but name another producer that can still cook up heat like quik can but dont? (Excludin rza n premo)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2010, 01:23:13 PM »
goddamnn loving the beat  8) Can't wait for the CDQ of this!

crapboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2010, 01:29:39 PM »
where the fuck have i heard this beat b4?

Paul

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2010, 01:30:20 PM »
Dj quik might b the next closest thing as far as talent goes next 2 dre...hey playa is damn near amazin...not sayin there isnt but name another producer that can still cook up heat like quik can but dont? (Excludin rza n premo)
Quik>>Dre>>RZA/Premo
funkyfreshintheflesh

Matty

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2010, 01:32:06 PM »
Quik>>Dre>>RZA/Premo

;D

werd. quik > dre, but that's a very subjective one.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2010, 01:36:53 PM »
Beat is just nutz  :o
I WANT BOOK OF DAVID!!!

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2010, 03:04:47 PM »
love to hear the old quik gang on this one, nicc cannon is straight garbage and liking hood women and the swapmeet hahaha yeah ok mr carey yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2010, 04:44:01 PM »
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Matty

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2010, 04:52:03 PM »
^^ what a confusing post. the musicianship running through quik's work is wasted on you if 'put it on me' always comes to mind :P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2010, 04:58:45 PM »
Nah thats what i prefer but his older albums are classics 2 many...im sayin quik when he wants can still make some of the dopest muzik n the world...timbo and quik up agaisnt each other quik would outdo tim and make some detox shit but tim aint wack jus not on quiks of greatness
Cube

Muhfukka

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2010, 04:59:53 PM »
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh
hahahaha

Sparegeez

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2010, 05:02:37 PM »
Who the fuck made these guys mods? All up in a Nick Cannon thread wow.. No wonder hip hop is dying

Matty

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2010, 05:03:07 PM »
Nah thats what i prefer but his older albums are classics 2 many...im sayin quik when he wants can still make some of the dopest muzik n the world...timbo and quik up agaisnt each other quik would outdo tim and make some detox shit but tim aint wack jus not on quiks of greatness

ok that makes more sense. i would definitely talk about tim, quik and dre together as masters in the production world. but i think quik has the broadest musical influences in his work, most technical expertise and most importantly to me, the most FUNK 8)