Author Topic: Alvin Gentry, WTF?  (Read 481 times)

Sccit

Alvin Gentry, WTF?
« on: May 22, 2010, 11:28:22 PM »
“It’s almost like being a dike, you stick a finger in one hole and water comes out of another one,” Gentry said. “We’ve just got to find a way to have a whole lot of fingers, I guess.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AjRfCjqW4AUhwpYQ58RwV3a8vLYF?slug=ap-lakers-suns

WTF? LMAO

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Alvin Gentry, WTF?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 11:30:49 PM »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Citizen-Y

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 12:04:52 AM »
“It’s almost like being a dike, you stick a finger in one hole and water comes out of another one,” Gentry said. “We’ve just got to find a way to have a whole lot of fingers, I guess.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AjRfCjqW4AUhwpYQ58RwV3a8vLYF?slug=ap-lakers-suns

WTF? LMAO

Are you 12?

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 02:24:33 PM »
if it doesnt sound funny when you read it aloud, then you're one stiff mufucka...it really doesnt even sound like it belongs in an analysis of a basketball game to begin with. smoke a blunt and then read it again.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 02:54:16 PM »
how old are you again?  do you still laugh when someone says "vagina" or "penis"? 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Jaydc

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2010, 03:00:34 PM »
how old are you again?  do you still laugh when someone says "vagina" or "penis"? 

Wait until elior watches nfl and hears words like receiver,tight end and penetration within a couple minutes of eachother.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2010, 03:28:29 PM »

how far is that stick up your ass? it's not about him saying "dike"...it's the context he used it in...replace "dike" with "dyke"...when I first saw it, I was trippin, I even thought someone hacked yahoo LOL.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2010, 03:30:25 PM »
replace "dike" with "dyke"

OHHHHHHHHH.....NOW i get it.  its high-larious, now.

::)

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2010, 03:50:36 PM »
replace "dike" with "dyke"

OHHHHHHHHH.....NOW i get it.  its high-larious, now.

::)

I bet you've never seen a pussy in your life.

you stick a finger in one hole and water comes out of another one,” Gentry said. “We’ve just got to find a way to have a whole lot of fingers, I guess.”

thats funny.

Jaydc

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2010, 04:37:33 PM »
Weve all seen the pictures of your gf elior the pussy your pulling is nothing to brag about  :-X

PLANT

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2010, 05:16:46 PM »
LOL @ NIK

BTW, Alvin Gentry is straight pimp....Im pretty sure after the suns score baskets he can be heard on the sidelines letting out "OOoooooooooEeeeee" in a Charlie Wilson type voice.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2010, 12:06:22 PM »
Weve all seen the pictures of your gf elior the pussy your pulling is nothing to brag about  :-X

sure u have.

LOL@gaydc. he only comes in topics that I make to discuss me. this is why i dont post in the gay-spot, my dude. keep the nutlicking in there.