Author Topic: Whats up We Want Tha fans 2 give ?s for tha 100 wayz DVD jus for Daz & kurupt  (Read 578 times)

So Much Style

what was dre's involvement in the production of Dogg Food?
So much style back at it again

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
what was dre's involvement in the production of Dogg Food?
i'm quite sure he answered that question before, not sure if it was a dubcnn interview though

KURUPTION-81

Whats your favourite track that you have recorded or feel most proud of ?

What artists do you listen to and whats your favourite album ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

JohnnyL

Personal question for Daz:

Can we see a future compilation droppin with some of the unreleased stuff you've done over the years (tracks that were talked about but never released, or snippets on mixtapes).

I wanna hear that track you recorded with Game for 'So So Gangsta', or the one you recored with Fredwreck for the 8 Mile soundtrack!

I'ma come beck to you for 100 Wayz questions....can't wait for an album/DVD...will the DVD be sold with the CD? :)

I would like to know this, as well.  Personally, I always wondered about the projects that were advertised on the old DPG Recordz website, like the Lil' Eazy album, the Crooked I album, and the DPGC album that was supposed to be with Snoop and Soopafly.  I realize that some of these might not have ever been completed.  But it would be cool to see the songs that were completed, featured on a compilation or something.

Will_B

Personally, I always wondered about the projects that were advertised on the old DPG Recordz website, like the Lil' Eazy album, the Crooked I album, and the DPGC album that was supposed to be with Snoop and Soopafly.  I realize that some of these might not have ever been completed.  But it would be cool to see the songs that were completed, featured on a compilation or something.

GangstaBoogy

lame questions like always. how about...

are you ever going to release / leak / sell the Crooked I album you advertised a while back?

are Kurupt and Snoop still cool with Suge?

what happened to the Daz / Mike Dean production team?

can we get "Can't C Me" cdq?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
When will we hear Dillinger & Young Gotti 3?

Daz do you think Dre is still pissed about you pulling a gun on him?

Any chance we might hear Boyz In Da Hood with Nate Dogg (the explicit and clean versions) in CD quality without JD's annoying mixtape shoutouts.. maybe like on a Who Ride Wit Us Vol 5?

Daz what's your thoughts on Jermaine Dupri and what was the full story on that deal?

Kurupt.. you getting back in the studio with Fred Wreck when he gets back to LA?

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I GOT GREAT IDEA FOR DVD, I know me and the fans would like to see you in the studio making songs from the album, Just a day in life of Kurpt and Daz recording songs. Maybe a concert you guys performed at, some scenes of just the Pound kicking back telling jokes, some cameos, Just a day and life of the Dogg Pound, making album, smoking drinking having good time, video..Answer some quesrtions but dont make the whole DVD questions and answered, get boring.Talk about whats next, maybe a preview, just good old DPG shit, That would be a EPIC DVD...

PS- Definatelly add the videos u made for album, thats a most! and maybe a few more dope low buget videos,Dah Dah or you and ure people. BUT having videos on DVD is a must. Behind scens footage is good too...If its anything like G TV Mixed with DPGC DVD witout the gags it would be classic! DPG BACK ON TOP!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 01:15:28 AM by Rickdeeznutz »

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lil' late here, but I got a question: 1.) Not tryin to come off as a hater (Daz), but, how much of your original "productions" from the golden era of Death Row were legit (Dogg Food, All Eyez On Me, few others here and there)? Just from the liner credits, I know Dre and Quik had mixing credits to these albums, but, damn, seems since you've left the Row your production has gone downhill. U still a legend in my book regardless (just stating this shit from a DPG fan point of view; constructive criticsim nah mean). Not a production/mixing expert like a lot of these dudes on this forum, but my ears don't deceive me. "Money On My Mind" (Storch) has been the closest "DPG" sound (production-wise) I've heard from Tha Dogg Pound since y'all left the Row.