Author Topic: How Come "Sky Might Fall" and "Daps And Pounds" didn't make Kid Cudi's album?  (Read 170 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
His album was a disappointment, besides the lead single "Day and Night".  

After hearing some leaked cuts like "Sky Might Fall", "Daps and Pounds" or even "Switching Lanes" and "Thank God I'm Fresh" I thought the album could bring back mainstream hip-hop.  

But why were tracks like "Sky Might Fall" and "Daps and Pounds" left off the album?  Those were 2 great cuts, his best work.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

NotoriousTDA

Cudi's album was def a grower, i remember only liking 4 tracks or so when i first started bumping it. But now i think that shits classic, it never gets old.

One of the best debuts ive heard in awhile.

As far as leaving off those songs, man, there plenty of other dope ass cudi songs that didnt make the album too. But it would of been a long ass album if he included all of them.

His mixtapes sound like albums to me anyway, so it doesnt really make a difference

the ghost

Cudi's album was def a grower, i remember only liking 4 tracks or so when i first started bumping it. But now i think that shits classic, it never gets old.

One of the best debuts ive heard in awhile.

Truth. Hopefully they make it on his next album, along with that joint he did with snoop that was flames.

Ltnluv23

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Uh....Sky Might Fall is on the album...It's track 8.

Muhfukka

hahaha

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

ohhh... my bad... kind of undermines my whole thread now, because that was my favorite Kudi track
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sucka4Love

• Lil Geezy
Yeh Sky Might Fall is track 8 and Thank God I'm Fresh is on the special edition of the album.
Daps and Pounds isn't good enough to be on the album.