Author Topic: Jets trade Derrick Mason.  (Read 260 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Jets trade Derrick Mason.
« on: October 12, 2011, 09:51:35 AM »
To the Texans for a draft pick.

Whatever, it's not like we complete passes anyway.

Lunatic

Re: Jets trade Derrick Mason.
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 10:05:53 AM »
Her's been massively disappointing. Mason is nothing but a #2 at best anyways nowadays. This is bad news for the Texans, this deal tells me AJ may be out longer than we're being told.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 01:51:05 PM »
Her's been massively disappointing. Mason is nothing but a #2 at best anyways nowadays. This is bad news for the Texans, this deal tells me AJ may be out longer than we're being told.

On ESPN today they threw a doctor on NFL Live & she said that it shouldn't be that bad. They're cutting out a tendon, then once the wound heels, he's ready to go.

Regardless, the season is lost for them.

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 02:36:07 PM »

On ESPN today they threw a doctor on NFL Live & she said that it shouldn't be that bad. They're cutting out a tendon, then once the wound heels, he's ready to go.

Regardless, the season is lost for them.
I wouldn't say the season is lost for them yet. Mario is a massive loss of course but the South is weak. Both the Titans & Texans will win 8-10 games. One of them wins that division and goes to the playoffs. I'm confident that will be the Titans but certainly aren't ruling out the Texans.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

polepositon

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 03:19:31 PM »
lol. are they going to trade him to Jacksonville after the Texans get beat by B. Ravens?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2011, 04:30:04 PM »
I think the possibility of the Texans, Titans amd Jags to lose most of the rest of their games is really what is keeping Peyton on the bench and not on IR. I mean 7-9 got you in for the NFC West last year didn't it? I think the cut off time will be after 8 games. If the Colts are 0-8, which I expect them to be, and no South team is better than 4-4 then you have to ask can Manning play next week. If it gets to 0-11 or if there is a South team that is 5-3 or 6-2 and week 9 then they ave to just place Manning on IR.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 12:13:22 AM »
Never cared for the signing in the first place. I'm happy to see kerley get a shot as the number 3.

Jets should have never have gotten rid of Edwards. We have no real deep threat now.

I could care less about cotchery, he was solid but overratedby jets fans. And he's riding the bench in Pittsburgh,

goRaiders

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 09:09:07 PM »
To the Texans for a draft pick.

Whatever, it's not like we complete passes anyway.
JETS SUCK
Your raps all lazy, Jigga the Black Scorcese
What your album lacks is more Jay-Z