Author Topic: New Jersey chosen to host the world's biggest and best sporting event in 2014  (Read 2072 times)

OG Hack Wilson

THE SUPERBOWL!!!

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
fail!

biggest sporting event of 2014 is world cup in brazil ;)

OG Hack Wilson

fail!

negative

world cup = series of events

and besides, no one world cup game can compare to the NFL
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
i'ma try to go to that shit. 8)

hopefully Jersey catches a nice day for it; the end of January/start of Febuary is always brick city!

Scrappy Doo

fail!

negative

Fail  the world cup is ONE event

OG Hack Wilson

fail!

negative

last i checked they invite 32 teams, not 2

either way soccer fucking sucks dick compared to NFL and no real niggas watch soccer

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
fail!

negative

either way soccer fucking sucks dick compared to NFL and no real niggas watch soccer

US and canada are probably the only countries that care for superbowl, the rest of the world probably doesnt even know what it is.  So it makes no sense to call it the greatest event of the WORLD....cuz truly its NOT!

AAAAND  more than half the people go to superbowl parties just to eat, drink and watch commercials...hardly anyone watches the game.

Jaydc

LOL @ hardly anyone watches the game.No the 100 million viewers it gets are hardly anybody  ::)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
More people watched the Champions League Final than the Super Bowl, but it must have been the poor people all over the world who somehow got a TV to check it out. 

Jaydc

as if having tv makes you wealthy lol.

theremedy360

fail!

negative

For once I agree

OG Hack Wilson

fail!

negative

Fail  the world cup is ONE event

US and canada are probably the only countries that care for superbowl, the rest of the world probably doesnt even know what it is.  So it makes no sense to call it the greatest event of the WORLD....cuz truly its NOT!

AAAAND  more than half the people go to superbowl parties just to eat, drink and watch commercials...hardly anyone watches the game.

the superbowl is broadcast in 200 countries my good sir

why do you see the commercials being so great for the Superbowl? because advertisers KNOW people around the world will be watching. 

try again.

UNCEEN

LMAO @ "real niggas" dont watch the World cup..who the fuck are you to say what a "real nigga" is? lol ... i dont even watch soccer, but thats a stupid statement.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He's just trolling with threads like this one
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
He's just trolling with threads like this one

it's actually pretty big news that there is going to be a cold Super Bowl; definitely thread worthy.

Soccer fans just got mad because Hack said "the biggest & best sporting event"; which is hard to argue. ;)