Author Topic: New Jersey chosen to host the world's biggest and best sporting event in 2014  (Read 2090 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

And let me just say this; the best players for the job in the NFL will do a lot better in soccer against soccer players or in rugby against rugby players than the best soccer and rugby players combined will do against NFL players in Football.

A soccer team of a bunch of NFL kickers vs FC Barcelona may be a 12-0 joke, but Peyton Manning will have 12 TDs in the first quarter against the Soccer/Rugby team in football. And in rugby a team of linebackers, Full backs, and running backs might cut it pretty close against rugby's best squad, if they don't outright win.

^  this has to be the joke of the century

The NFL is full of kickers that played soccer their whole life. They weren't good enough to make any decent squads but they still know how to play. And offensive lineman, running backs, and full backs play the game in a similar style to rugby. And special teams practice rugby plays for last minute kick offs.

What about the NFL style of Football, offensively or defensively, do pro soccer or pro rugby players know? They have a better shot beating the original Dream Team in basketball.

Just explain to me how I'm wrong. I never said the NFL players would win at the other sports. I just said they had a better chance.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
Hip Hop is not dead
it lives in iran

I think this sums up the uselessness of your posts

dont respond then