Lakers in 4
Boston in 4
Lakers in 5
Boston in 5
Lakers in 6
Boston in 6
Lakers in 7
Boston in 7

Author Topic: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers  (Read 7008 times)

Jaydc

Re: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers
« Reply #240 on: June 13, 2010, 08:32:36 PM »
I think its fuckiing hilarious how quiet elior has been about this series.it the lakers win this series hell be the first person in here drooling all over over kobes nuts,but if they lose you wont hear a word from him.If they win it will be because of kobe and if they lose it will be because of the team.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #241 on: June 13, 2010, 08:33:22 PM »
Michael never let his team lose 3 games in an NBA finals in his 6 NBA finals appearances

oh and plus let's not forget the 30 PPG and 5 MVP's and 6 final's MVP's :D

yeah, well Kobe would never sport a Hitler mustache. He may look like a white pilgrim, but never Hitler. Also, let us not live in the Jordan Era, it was done, it was great, but it's over.

how did i BLAME this on Kobe?

Kobe's team lost.  it is the truth (like PP)

I didn't say you blamed him. I'm just saying Kobe has more sense than to appear on TV with a Hitler mustache.

But Kobe did lead his team to an impressive comeback and the rest of the team just didn't show up. We'll see. If the Lakers don't win, then yeah, it will be very hard to argue Kobe vs. MJ. But if LA wins 2 at home, and especially that game 7, you'll hear how the Lakers came back to win and it might get bigger press than MJ. We'll see. I say Lakers take game 6, and I'm not calling game 7 yet. Though I did say Lakers in 7, so take it for what it's worth.

Jaydc

« Reply #242 on: June 13, 2010, 08:34:40 PM »
Michael never let his team lose 3 games in an NBA finals in his 6 NBA finals appearances

yeah, well Kobe would never sport a Hitler mustache. He may look like a white pilgrim, but never Hitler. Also, let us not live in the Jordan Era, it was done, it was great, but it's over.

I didn't say you blamed him. I'm just saying Kobe has more sense than to appear on TV with a Hitler mustache.

But Kobe did lead his team to an impressive comeback and the rest of the team just didn't show up. We'll see. If the Lakers don't win, then yeah, it will be very hard to argue Kobe vs. MJ. But if LA wins 2 at home, and especially that game 7, you'll hear how the Lakers came back to win and it might get bigger press than MJ. We'll see. I say Lakers take game 6, and I'm not calling game 7 yet. Though I did say Lakers in 7, so take it for what it's worth.

but kobe has the sense to have photos taken of him looking like a gay rapist pilgrim?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #243 on: June 13, 2010, 08:35:47 PM »
I think its fuckiing hilarious how quiet elior has been about this series.it the lakers win this series hell be the first person in here drooling all over over kobes nuts,but if they lose you wont hear a word from him.If they win it will be because of kobe and if they lose it will be because of the team.

His a tool. Fuck Elior. If he was anywhere else but LA, he'd be afraid to fly his Laker flag. Shit, I'm in MN wearing all my Laker gear, I will go to Boston with my Magic Johnson throwback, I've been to Chicago wearing my Laker gear. Fuck Elior, he only comes out of hiding when he can win an argument. Lakers win... "yeah Kobe's the greatest, I'll suck his dick." Lakers lose, he ain't here. Fuck him.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #244 on: June 13, 2010, 08:37:02 PM »
Bynum has been reported out for the remainder of the series.
Major swelling half-way through the 2nd, examined at half, trainers have decided to shut him down for good.

Source: ESPN Radio

Welp

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #245 on: June 13, 2010, 08:38:00 PM »

but kobe has the sense to have photos taken of him looking like a gay rapist pilgrim?

It started a new trend. LOL, I'd rather look like a pilgrim than look like the symbol of evil.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #246 on: June 13, 2010, 08:40:05 PM »
Pau Gasol

$16,451,250 - 2010

$17,822,187 - 2011

$18,714,150 - 2012

$19,000,000 - 2013

$19,285,850 - 2014

you guys are STUCK with this softy

but on the positive side, atleast he can beat up on some of the bigs in the inferior Western conference :D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #247 on: June 13, 2010, 08:43:03 PM »
Pau Gasol

$16,451,250 - 2010

$17,822,187 - 2011

$18,714,150 - 2012

$19,000,000 - 2013

$19,285,850 - 2014

but on the positive side, atleast he can beat up on some of the bigs in the inferior Western conference :D

LOL... he had a decent game. I'm not worried about Gasol. I'm worried about getting a bench.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #248 on: June 13, 2010, 08:43:43 PM »
Pau Gasol

$16,451,250 - 2010

$17,822,187 - 2011

$18,714,150 - 2012

$19,000,000 - 2013

$19,285,850 - 2014

LOL... he had a decent game. I'm not worried about Gasol. I'm worried about getting a bench.

Your bench aka Lamar Odom is now going to be starting at power forward. 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #249 on: June 13, 2010, 08:46:21 PM »
where has Odom been since Game 2 against Phoenix?

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #250 on: June 13, 2010, 08:53:05 PM »
where has Odom been since Game 2 against Phoenix?

your guess is as good as mind. trying to fuck Kim and avoid Khloe.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #251 on: June 13, 2010, 08:57:15 PM »
you guys gotta admit it was hilarious when Celtic fans started yelling "UG-LY SIS-TER" at Lamar Odom in game 4

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #252 on: June 13, 2010, 08:59:04 PM »
you guys gotta admit it was hilarious when Celtic fans started yelling "UG-LY SIS-TER" at Lamar Odom in game 4

I didn't laugh, and I didn't find it hilarious, but it's something I say all the time. My wife gets mad.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #253 on: June 13, 2010, 09:09:19 PM »
well that's just cuz you don't have a sense of humor lol

wheres elior @

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #254 on: June 13, 2010, 09:21:01 PM »
well that's just cuz you don't have a sense of humor lol

wheres elior @

Nah, I just don't like families being brought into it. I know Khloe is an attention hog (pun?) and might actually like it. But I think it sets a standard that's too low for even Boston fans.