Lakers in 4
Boston in 4
Lakers in 5
Boston in 5
Lakers in 6
Boston in 6
Lakers in 7
Boston in 7

Author Topic: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers  (Read 7000 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: NBA Finals - Boston Celtics v. Los Angeles Lakers
« Reply #255 on: June 13, 2010, 09:23:08 PM »
anything is fair game unless it involves cancer (think Utah Jazz fans) or cheering when someone is lying on the field with a broken leg (Philly Eagle fans)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #256 on: June 13, 2010, 09:29:36 PM »
anything is fair game unless it involves cancer (think Utah Jazz fans) or cheering when someone is lying on the field with a broken leg (Philly Eagle fans)

That's a Boston fan for you.  ::)

The Watcher

« Reply #257 on: June 13, 2010, 09:38:24 PM »
lakers need to try and offload bynum to another team, even if they have to give him away

that knee is going to be the downfall of the lakers
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

westsiderider323

« Reply #258 on: June 13, 2010, 09:40:52 PM »
lakers need to try and offload bynum to another team, even if they have to give him away

that knee is going to be the downfall of the lakers

naw not yet id give him one more year he spose to get surgery after all this is said and done and if his ability some how diminishes cuz of that knee then its time to get rid of him

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #259 on: June 13, 2010, 09:44:14 PM »
LMAO @ people defending Bynum

the guy is fucking DONE son.  that 57 million dollar deal was RETARDED.  worst investment by a company since "New Coke" was invented

i WILL give Bynum credit for having the heart to go out there and try...but he's clearly damaged goods.  hot garbage.  32 minutes and 1 rebound?  yikes...that lowers his trade value but maybe the Knicks will be dumb enough to trade for him.
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #260 on: June 13, 2010, 09:45:01 PM »

That's a Boston fan for you.  ::)

it's funny how you have an avatar saluting Paul Pierce  (aka the Laker killa)

The Watcher

« Reply #261 on: June 13, 2010, 09:49:21 PM »
it's not just one knee though, he has issues with both knees

they should trade him while dude is still able to walk
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #262 on: June 13, 2010, 09:54:29 PM »
but NIK says Bynum > Amare

'EclipZe

« Reply #263 on: June 13, 2010, 10:03:54 PM »
Just like I said from the start, celtics in 6. :D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #264 on: June 13, 2010, 10:04:38 PM »
how come people on Dubcc try to tell me Phil Jackson is the best coach of all time...but yet TWICE in the Nba finals he has been outcoached by a guy named Doc? 

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #265 on: June 14, 2010, 12:07:47 AM »
Kobe's fault  :P

Ok, in all honesty...yes...Kobe was the only one who came to play. But even you Kobe fans have to admit there is a huge fundamental difference between MJ and Kobe.  And that is, that no matter what the adversity...you always had this sense that MJ just would NOT let his team lose. I dont know how many of yall were really focused on basketball when MJ was playing. But I can remember it clearly...and no matter who you asked, no one felt MJ would allow his team to lose. It didnt matter who he was playing, it didnt matter how his teammates were. But you dont ever get that feeling with Kobe. You get the feeling that HE will play well. But you dont get the feeling that he will simply will his team to victory.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #266 on: June 14, 2010, 12:43:52 AM »
Celtics again........ gyeah.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #267 on: June 14, 2010, 02:36:53 AM »
Daygostylz why are you so obsessed with this whole Kobe vs. MJ thing. Nobody is disputing that MJ is better other than NIK. Yet you keep talking about it out of the blue.

Anyways, well deserved win for Boston. Like I've said from the beginning they are playing better, with more ease while Lakers depend too much on Kobe and Gasol.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #268 on: June 14, 2010, 05:02:49 AM »
Lakers winning 2 in a row without Bynum? Not likely. Gasol and Odom will get bullied by the Boston bigs. Perkins is playing like it's county jail. Gasol and Odom want none of that. Those Laker-bigs got out-tipped by Rondo and blocked by Tony Allen. Let's bring this into perspective when they have to fare without Bynum's body in the paint.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #269 on: June 14, 2010, 07:03:39 AM »
Just an allround stupid game by the Lakers. Stupid defense effort, stupid shot attempts by Kobe, stupid coaching by putting Vujacic in the game, and stupid drives to the basket by Gasol with absolutely no authority. Not to mention nobody can catch a rebound to save their lives (actually the rebounding #s were pretty even, but it seemed like Boston was getting all the ones that mattered).