Author Topic: Kobe...  (Read 4427 times)

teecee

Kobe...
« on: May 30, 2010, 11:21:18 AM »
Had a GREAT series....I'd go as far to say that was his best playoff series as a leader.   

He hit TOUGH shots, was consistent, used his teammates, and showed real maturity.

If he plays like this in the finals, Celtics have no chance.  He'll get his second playoff MVP and become a top 5 playoff player ever...

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Kobe...
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2010, 12:21:25 PM »
a bit of a stretch there lol but ok...top 5 player ever....lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2010, 12:22:15 PM »
i'll finish your sentence.

..is second to LeBron. ;D

theremedy360

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2010, 01:15:03 PM »

Lebron is the most skilled but he's got a long way to go to be the type of closer Kobe is.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 01:20:18 PM »

LMAO@top 5 being a stretch when he's competing for GOAT status.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 01:20:37 PM »
Obviously he can't put up those numbers against the Celtics. It's theoretically impossible.  ;)

Suns D vs. Celtics D - need I say more?

Fisher is gonna look so fucking old in the Finals, I wonder if he will be called out for it heavily or if everybody bites his tongue because hsi daughter is sick.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2010, 01:28:05 PM »

Come back when LeBron actually wins something for his team and not just for himself. Its a team sport for a reason.

westsiderider323

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2010, 01:45:57 PM »
lebron shouldnt even be in the discussion of kobe and MJ yea lebron is real skilled and everything and has his INDIVIDUAL awards thats the reason he doesnt have any rings cuz its all bout him it is a team sport theres the old sayin THERES NO I IN TEAM it takes an individual to win a game but it takes a team to win a championship

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2010, 02:06:38 PM »

Its a team sport for a reason.

my thoughts exactly, which is why i scratch my head when people say "Kobe >>> 'somebody who isn't on such a superior team'...because of ring differential.". :eh:

sprite

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2010, 02:18:36 PM »
Fisher is gonna look so fucking old in the Finals, I wonder if he will be called out for it heavily

although Rondo isn't the scorer D.Williams is, he's the best PG in the league

Fisher has been the starter against R.Westbrook, D.Williams, and S.Nash

each of those series you could say how bad of a matchup it is for the Lakers

hasn't been a problem thus far... why would they be scared of Rondo?

and haven't you been watching the playoffs? who cares if the Suns d is weak

Fisher scoring 21 pts, anyone will take that in WCF game

he hasn't done bad yet in this postseason, I wish to think you could put your hate for LA aside and look @ it from an analyst view
you sound like that hater at my job that I copped $25 off of yesterday, making guarantee that PHX would win Game 6, what an asshole

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2010, 02:29:58 PM »
So I don't look at it from an analyst point of view, because I think Fisher will look old?  :D

Fisher got abused on the defensive end all the time... it hasn't been as funny as last year against Brooks yet, but he still got abused by every Starting PG he had against him. Even Dragic abused him.

Hasn't been a problem? LOL. Yeah, Lakers still won the series. Maybe rather because Kobe, Gasol, Artest and Odom are all pretty good players, not because of Fisher locking his men up...

Edit: And if you wanna get analytical, I could tell you that Fisher has more problems with penetration than with shooters. Rondo is obviously no shooter. He can penetrate past Fisher at will, which is when someone else will have to help or give Rondo an easy lay-up, which is when Rondo can feed Allen for the open 3, Garnett for the open 18-footer or give Pierce more space to create his own shot.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 02:37:38 PM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

sprite

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2010, 02:38:16 PM »
So I don't look at it from an analyst point of view, because I think Fisher will look old?  :D

Fisher got abused on the defensive end all the time... it hasn't been as funny as last year against Brooks yet, but he still got abused by every Starting PG he had against him. Even Dragic abused him.

Hasn't been a problem? LOL. Yeah, Lakers still won the series. Maybe rather because Kobe, Gasol, Artest and Odom are all pretty good players, not because of Fisher locking his men up...

they're 12-4 in the playoffs, no it hasn't been a problem

wow you're saying Kobe, Gasol, Artest & Odom are better than Fisher?  thanks for the heads up

what does "got" abused on the D-end have to do with so far in these playoffs?

your putting words in my mouth, saying I think Fisher is gonna stop Rondo and has "stopped" these PG's

I could say "KG is old as fuck man, blah blah he's gonna get killed" but I won't because he plays team ball

they know Rondo is gonna do what he does.... get with the program prick boy johnson god damnit

and another thing, I live in L.A. and there are plenty haters like you, even some friends of mine, people at work, etc.

Laker Haters looking at the game as analysts is impossible

especially some I know that have said they'd rather have Rasheed Wallace playing well on their team than Pau Gasol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2010, 02:43:07 PM »
You live in LA? That's great. I'm very happy for you.

You're going through a tough time, huh? Everybody hating and shit.

Sorry.

Maybe I got carried away.

Fisher still will look old in the Finals. Why is that comment classified as brainless hating? Lakers can still win it obviously.
No, it's not a sin

sprite

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2010, 02:50:50 PM »
I'm making a point that there are shitheads like you all over the world, even the spot where it's happening

.... yea, yea... Lakers can still win, yea, you're right bro

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2010, 03:31:39 PM »

LMAO@top 5 being a stretch when he's competing for GOAT status.

He is competing in YOUR mind lol. Most experts didnt have Kobe rated a top 10 all time player prior to this year. Him winning his second title as the leader of the team I dont think will bounce him all the way into the top 5 lol But then again...Im arguing with a guy who thinks Kobe is better than Jordan (no Farmar).
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"