Author Topic: so instead of visiting europe, im thinking of moving there for a year or 2  (Read 393 times)

moe

any sugestions?

Portugoal

why not Hawaii?

moe

im not a hawaii kinda guy.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
where in europe?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

where do yall get the money to be travelin all over?! It seems like so many people on here be travelin all the damn time.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

moe

where do yall get the money to be travelin all over?! It seems like so many people on here be travelin all the damn time.
i work for a living.

i work for a living.

me too. and make pretty good money. But with rent, bills, etc...dont really have extra money to just travel all over..or even crazier move to another continent for the fuck of it. Matter of fact, I dont know anybody who's in that nice a situation.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

moe

dunno man, i work hard and save money. its not like im going to move and be a bum and not work.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
why europe tho?  the conversion rate is gonna kick your ass.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

dunno man, i work hard and save money. its not like im going to move and be a bum and not work.

maybe its a southern california thing lol. Cus I get paid well....and dont waste shit. But the cost of living is fucked up out here. And the only people travelin to Europe out here...are priviledged as hell lol

moe

because i like it over there and im getting rather good at french.

also, atlanta is so cheap.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i work for a living.

lol.

doggfather

great to live here, so I think You have to!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

ikke

why europe tho?  the conversion rate is gonna kick your ass.
Not really, because greece is broke now the euro took a dive.
Kind of dumb actually, Cali is broke to and there is no 'dollar crisis'

moe

i work for a living.

lol.
true story