Poll

I did this last year with Orlando vs. Los Angeles

Lakers
9 (64.3%)
Celtics
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: All-Time Lakers vs. All-Time Celtics  (Read 441 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: All-Time Lakers vs. All-Time Celtics
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2010, 11:02:02 AM »
btw....M-Dogg creating an "All Time Los Angeles Lakers vs All Time Orlando Magic" is fuckin ridiculous lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2010, 12:33:11 PM »
btw....M-Dogg creating an "All Time Los Angeles Lakers vs All Time Orlando Magic" is fuckin ridiculous lol

I gave Orlando Shaq... hahaha

the starters was not a bad match up, but the bench was just awful. I was bored and I thought why not.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2010, 01:57:13 PM »

I gave Orlando Shaq... hahaha

the starters was not a bad match up, but the bench was just awful. I was bored and I thought why not.

Im lovin the Magic Johnson/ Scott Skiles matchup at the point...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2010, 02:12:16 PM »
kg easily replaces sam jones i mean come on now,i hate that muthafucca but he's one of the best 4's ever,
but the lakers take that shit easily,hell the comment van gundy made last night was so true, if derek fisher was a celtic when he retires his number would be retired,but as a laker that shit ain't gonna happen, the lakers only put up true stars,not just good players, hell if jamal wilkes was a celtic his number would be up in they rafters as well as micheal cooper and robert horry,hell nicc van exell would probably be up in the rafters lol yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2010, 03:06:10 PM »
kg easily replaces sam jones i mean come on now,i hate that muthafucca but he's one of the best 4's ever,
but the lakers take that shit easily,hell the comment van gundy made last night was so true, if derek fisher was a celtic when he retires his number would be retired,but as a laker that shit ain't gonna happen, the lakers only put up true stars,not just good players, hell if jamal wilkes was a celtic his number would be up in they rafters as well as micheal cooper and robert horry,hell nicc van exell would probably be up in the rafters lol yell

KG's prime was about 1998-2006, his years in Boston have been 2008-now. So his still a beast, but washed up KG is not greater than those legends up there. Though if KG was a Celtic his whole career, his over Cowens easy as the starting PF, though Cowens was a center who rotated to PF.

(BTW, Cowens has to be the most underrated Celtic ever. He lead the Celtics to 2 NBA titles in the 70's, but since he wasn't part of any wars, his MVP season, which the Celtics almost broke the Lakers record almost as soon as LA gained it by winning 68 games in 1973, is largely forgotten now. The next year he helped the Celtics win the NBA title by battling Kareem Abdul Jabber of all people when the Celtics beat the Milwaukee Bucks. Highly underrated Celtic, though in a franchise of legends, it's easy to understand.)