Author Topic: SD's Young Gee feat. Maino "According To My Swagga" (Audio)  (Read 62 times)

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG
This time it ain't nothin Wrongkind related but i recently came across this song on Twitter and he's from San Diego. His name is Young Gee and although this song is on a mainstreams tip, i usually don't go for song's like this but this one's a BANGER. Plus i wouldn't mind seein someone from SD do it big in the industry. This song has hit written all over it in my opinion and he could definitely have a breakthrough with this song. So please check it and let him know what you think. If you feelin it then help get it played on Power106 by textin "Young Gee feat. Maino According To My Swagga" to 69106. Thanks

http://usershare.net/dlj3zygga9hg

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: SD's Young Gee feat. Maino "According To My Swagga" (Audio)
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 05:41:44 PM »
I think Im good on this one G lol But thanks anyways...

btw...the word Swagga needa be completely fuckin outlawed from hip hop. Im gettin to the point where if I see that shit in a song title, im already like "fuck that shit"
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 05:47:28 PM »
na i completely understand where you comin from i knew people was gon' say that so it's cool. like i said i'm usually not into that mainstream type shit either but this dude is actually cool and this, to me, has potential to really blow up. if it means it puts the town on the map i'm all for it. but on the swagga comment i agree lol it's gettin to that point but nonetheless this song is dope. and i respect your opinion

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 06:16:44 PM »
na i completely understand where you comin from i knew people was gon' say that so it's cool. like i said i'm usually not into that mainstream type shit either but this dude is actually cool and this, to me, has potential to really blow up. if it means it puts the town on the map i'm all for it. but on the swagga comment i agree lol it's gettin to that point but nonetheless this song is dope. and i respect your opinion

Ay im all for some SD shit blowin up.  Theres a ton of talent down here, and it just takes one muhafucka to blow...and it changes everything. We've seen it with ATL, Miami, St Louis, Houston, etc. But exposure is a must so keep puttin shit out there for the people to hear.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

WrongKind619

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 06:32:20 PM »
Exactly. That's the type of shit i'm on right now as far as SD. I could care less if it was Mitchy's gangsta shit or Young Gee's mainstream shit if it's comin from SD and it's dope i'm fuckin wit it. Anything that gets us out there.