Author Topic: ATTN: Owner(s) of this message board  (Read 486 times)

Cali Climate

Re: ATTN: Owner(s) of this message board
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2009, 11:02:14 AM »
I wanna know who actually got mad and disses Gekko. moralfags

Okka

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 11:06:43 AM »
I will happily give you ownership of this here board in turn for that fantastic cellular telephone you grasp in your signature.

I'd sell my soul for one of those.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2009, 11:08:31 AM »
lol

I will happily give you ownership of this here board in turn for that fantastic cellular telephone you grasp in your signature.

I'd sell my soul for one of those.

LOL @ AT THE WIGGER LINE

« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 11:26:56 AM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2009, 11:24:21 AM »
Mr Gekko, As the sole owner of this message board I welcome your interest.

You should note there is an ongoing partnership with dubcnn and the maintenance of that partnership is a condition of the sale.

As the forum is, as your researcher says worth 24k a year to me after taxes, I should let you know its been running for 8 Years and that I've never taken a wage. Every dime generated has been pumped back into the site increasing its value.

Gordon Gekko

• Lil Geezy
  • Greed, for lack of a better word, is good
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2009, 11:01:57 PM »

You should note there is an ongoing partnership with dubcnn and the maintenance of that partnership is a condition of the sale.

As the forum is, as your researcher says worth 24k a year to me after taxes, I should let you know its been running for 8 Years and that I've never taken a wage. Every dime generated has been pumped back into the site increasing its value.

So let me get this straight: you have established and operated this message board for nearly a decade without profit? WOW, you are unlike any of my colleagues on Wall Street and I find this quite intriguing.

Do you ever plan on generating a wage from these mindless cattle known as Hip-Hop fans?
I create nothing......I own

My mobile phone costs more than your life, pal

Kool Beenz

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2009, 11:33:00 PM »
Seer doesnt do it for the money
he does it for the love of the west coast

BTW Overseer we need new MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2009, 12:30:20 AM »

So let me get this straight: you have established and operated this message board for nearly a decade without profit? WOW, you are unlike any of my colleagues on Wall Street and I find this quite intriguing.

Do you ever plan on generating a wage from these mindless cattle known as Hip-Hop fans?

The forum makes the profit you outlined, the money has been reinvested not creamed off. As you know 24k is chump change so I felt it was better off reinvesting it.

I can live happily off of my other ventures.

Gordon Gekko

• Lil Geezy
  • Greed, for lack of a better word, is good
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2010, 03:05:11 AM »

The forum makes the profit you outlined, the money has been reinvested not creamed off. As you know 24k is chump change so I felt it was better off reinvesting it.

I am extending the offer once again. Do you except or not?
I create nothing......I own

My mobile phone costs more than your life, pal

ikke

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2010, 05:03:31 AM »

I am extending the offer once again. Do you except or not?
Do you normally pay people to spell for you or did you get your job because the company would get a check from the government for hiring an idiot?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2010, 09:07:25 AM »
worst alias ever

westsiderider323

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2010, 09:39:13 AM »
your shit is wack son

Muhfukka

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2010, 02:14:13 PM »
gordon gekko sounds like a kike