Author Topic: ATTN: Owner(s) of this message board  (Read 494 times)

Gordon Gekko

• Lil Geezy
  • Greed, for lack of a better word, is good
ATTN: Owner(s) of this message board
« on: September 06, 2009, 09:14:40 PM »
Hello. My name is Gordon Gekko.

I have heard great things about the lucrative industry known as "Hip Hop" and I would like a hand in this. My 13-year-old son is a fan of this poor excuse for music, and he told me about this place and its "success". I want this message board and I do not take no for an answer!

With that said, I am willing to compensate the owners of this board for our transaction. What that amount of compensation is will be determined during our negotiations. My apprentice Buddy has done some research and I have discovered that this site generates approximately $24,000 a year. I have copulated with concubines that cost more than this. I wish to take this site and generate 1,000 times the revenue by making a few changes. As much as I hate to admit it, this place does have potential to pull in some serious cash.

I promise you this is the opportunity of your wigger lifetime. Contact my office shortly because the window of opportunity is closing. I am also negotiating with thisis50.com and sohh.com and they are practically chomping at the bit to polish my taint with their tongues.

Hope to hear from you shortly,
Mr. Gekko
I create nothing......I own

My mobile phone costs more than your life, pal

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: ATTN: Owner(s) of this message board
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 09:17:43 PM »
lol I swear DUBCC has the best aliases.

Cali Climate

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 09:20:02 PM »
I love Wall Street.

Gordon Gekko

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 09:28:31 PM »
I love Wall Street.
So do I.

By the way, son, is that you in the photograph beneath your name? You look a lot like my son. Just to spite the fucking bastard for not getting his degree in Economics, I wrote him out of my will. Once I die, the only big investments he will be making will probably involve a litter of children and an overweight Puerto Rican woman in the Bronx.

I hope you have more potential than my son who chooses to imitate the jiggaboos he watches on BET. Stick with me, kid, and I will make you a fortune.

Cali Climate

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 09:34:45 PM »
No, I'm actually director/producer of the film you see a gif file for at the bottom of my signature. It's been wildly successful. If at the end of the quarter my net profits are large enough, I will start making my production company available for public trading. More to come.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 09:35:54 PM »
your not the first person to try to by this website

Gordon Gekko

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2009, 09:57:18 PM »
No, I'm actually director/producer of the film you see a gif file for at the bottom of my signature. It's been wildly successful. If at the end of the quarter my net profits are large enough, I will start making my production company available for public trading. More to come.
I see that you are a cut above the rest in this cesspool of wasted human existence. I commend you for getting out there and generating something that has the potential to be profitable. Who know, in 20 years you may have your own private jet and a sweatshop in the Philippines just like myself. Keep that killer instinct and remember this little bit of advice: money never sleeps.

your not the first person to try to by this website
Were any of those people Gordon motherfucking Gekko? I think not.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2009, 10:07:40 PM »
I will happily give you ownership of this here board in turn for that fantastic cellular telephone you grasp in your signature.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2009, 10:08:10 PM »
Jome, run some IP's. ;D

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2009, 10:09:35 PM »
I will happily give you ownership of this here board in turn for that fantastic cellular telephone you grasp in your signature.

must be 3g and wifi  ;D

Roccy

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2009, 10:10:16 PM »
lmfao
how it really goes down..

Gordon Gekko

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2009, 10:52:49 PM »
Funny.

Did you know that I was one of twelve people to have that phone when it was first manufactured? And to the other peon who joked about the phone's capabilities: Yes, it did have 3G and Wifi.........IN 19 FUCKING 87!!!!!!!!!

Now do you see why I am more highly evolved than all of you? If only I could show you the technology stored within my loft in the Hamptons. It would boggle your minds. And as much as I would love to drop just a little hint, I am investing heavily into the companies producing the next generation of technology. So I will keep my mouth shut to prevent everyone else on here from joining the investment bandwagon.

Jesus Christ, I am shrewd!

ikke

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2009, 02:22:23 AM »
Money is overrated, the followers of my church grow my food, built my house and fill my pool, the females feel like the happiest woman on earth when I let them suck my dick.
The government doesn't mess with me because I can snap my fingers and have 20.000 people kill themself.

They do everything for me in return for eternal salvation.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2009, 10:22:17 AM »
lol

lol I swear DUBCC has the best aliases.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2009, 10:30:48 AM »
Did you know that I was one of twelve people to have that phone when it was first manufactured?
LMFAO