Author Topic: Has there ever been ..  (Read 159 times)

OutSider

Has there ever been ..
« on: December 11, 2002, 12:45:38 AM »
anything in particular that your parents have done or scarifices for you to have something or live a certain life style??

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:Has there ever been ..
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2002, 12:53:25 AM »
yeah. my parents sold their house in order for me to go to the high skool i go to, because i go to a sports high skool. that was pretty major coz we used to live about 3 hours away from the skool, and we were leaving everybody we knew behind.

kick ass album

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2002, 12:58:08 AM »
Yup, my dad sacrificed all the time.  That's why it was such a tragedy when he died, he was a good person.

He was screwing around on his wife when he got my mom pregnant.  She didn't have  aplace to stay, so when I saw born, she was living on the streets with me.  He left his first wife (who didn't know about it) so that I could have a place to stay.  

I've got better stories, too, but they're too personal to share except with my closest friends.  

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2002, 04:25:18 AM »
Mah momz stayed off welfare, even when we was broke az hell. She kept workin instead, eventually movin her way up in the company to a point where we could live comfortably. Also, she raised me thru mah teenage yearz basically by mahself, since mah dad was a strait loser. Neva workin, alwayz high az hell, jus basically made money frum slangin and i believe even caught up wit a murder case. So she sacrificed alot tah make sure i aint follow tha same footstepz. Im highly critical of people i meet, and know...but she alwayz impresses me.

bez

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2002, 04:49:35 AM »
Yup, my dad sacrificed all the time.  That's why it was such a tragedy when he died, he was a good person.

He was screwing around on his wife when he got my mom pregnant.  She didn't have  aplace to stay, so when I saw born, she was living on the streets with me.  He left his first wife (who didn't know about it) so that I could have a place to stay.  

I've got better stories, too, but they're too personal to share except with my closest friends.  

dam.

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2002, 02:35:58 PM »
my moms came to america at 16 by herself once both her parents passed...learned english here by herself...she is a self made woman...but aside from that we aint needed to really sacrifice...my pops came out cali with my moms back in teh 70s when shit was not too expensive...but they both worked hard for me n my brother...so we aint gotta be out there hustling on the streets...gave what we wanted within reason...

Murrow

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2002, 03:18:52 PM »
My Mom came to America in her early 20s not knowing how to speak English or anything too.  She was brought over by my Dad who was suppose to help make her a better life.  He left her with my brother and I to be on our own.  No one ever helped my mother really, and she worked to jobs just to support us.