Author Topic: World Cup teams explained to an average American - LOL  (Read 2583 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: World Cup teams explained to an average American - LOL
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2010, 12:31:18 AM »
hahah football is way bettter than soccer. i dont even see how you can debate this shit.

You just can't defend this.

I dunno man...Soccer looks pretty rough. I mean, being kicked in the vagina like that has GOT to hurt!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2010, 12:37:57 AM »
hahah football is way bettter than soccer. i dont even see how you can debate this shit.

You just can't defend this.

I dunno man...Soccer looks pretty rough. I mean, being kicked in the vagina like that has GOT to hurt!

you're right. i just hope his vagina is okay.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2010, 12:58:07 AM »
Fuck off Rugby >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NFL

Your shitty stop start game that involves putting the players in cotten wool padding is crap compared to rugby. True people watch the NFL in the UK but usually just the Final cause its so hyped by the American media and pushed upon us.

lol There will be an NFL team in London at some point. Poor Rugby.  Its like watching your little sister play Football lol. Yeah, they have no pads. No pads because they hit like pussies. In Basketball they dont wear pads either. Why? Because they dont get hit as hard as Football. In Soccer they dont wear pads. Why? Cus they dont get hit as hard as football. Rugby is no different. Its just that the players are fuckin morons compared to those other sports.

lol. And what do you base your thoughts on? The Heineken Cup....European rugby on epsn? American rugby? Lol. Man, you americans can't speak on rugby coz youse are shit at it.......3rd tier team. 2 different sports. If gridiron was more free running like rugby, man I'd get into it more. Don't get me wrong, NFL is the shit.

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2010, 01:04:44 AM »
Fuck off Rugby >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NFL

Your shitty stop start game that involves putting the players in cotten wool padding is crap compared to rugby. True people watch the NFL in the UK but usually just the Final cause its so hyped by the American media and pushed upon us.

lol There will be an NFL team in London at some point. Poor Rugby.  Its like watching your little sister play Football lol. Yeah, they have no pads. No pads because they hit like pussies. In Basketball they dont wear pads either. Why? Because they dont get hit as hard as Football. In Soccer they dont wear pads. Why? Cus they dont get hit as hard as football. Rugby is no different. Its just that the players are fuckin morons compared to those other sports.

lol. And what do you base your thoughts on? The Heineken Cup....European rugby on epsn? American rugby? Lol. Man, you americans can't speak on rugby coz youse are shit at it.......3rd tier team. 2 different sports. If gridiron was more free running like rugby, man I'd get into it more. Don't get me wrong, NFL is the shit.

Dont just come at me man. Go at the person who made the first comment dissin Football. Im not the one dissing Rugby for no reason. Ive only responded to others who say something stupid about Football.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

MediumL

« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2010, 08:09:14 AM »
Whats more pussy than running into touch smh.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

theremedy360

« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2010, 08:55:13 AM »
if Ray Lewis in his absolute prime played Rugby, men would have been killed.

Seriously, or any All Star caliber linebacker for that matter.

MediumL

« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2010, 09:01:32 AM »
gassed to the highest levels.

If they played properly they wouldn't be killing anyone.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2010, 09:05:34 AM »
to be fair i watched a bit of an MLS game last night and can now see why soccer isnt liked in america the standard was shocking from the play to the commentating i wouldnt watch that shit either

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2010, 09:47:18 AM »

yeah, we all know by now that Americans like big monster packed with Steroids. But you gotta understand that  for some people sports is more than attacking/hitting (or trying to kill) other people.

Why can't both sides just stfu and enjoy their own sport? ::)

btw some nice descriptions. Well, I smelled slight ressentiments against Portugal. :D
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 09:50:22 AM by still not decided »

theremedy360

« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2010, 10:00:31 AM »
to be fair i watched a bit of an MLS game last night and can now see why soccer isnt liked in america the standard was shocking from the play to the commentating i wouldnt watch that shit either

8)

Lunatic

« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2010, 02:35:17 PM »
I enjoy going to MLS games (Toronto FC) but he quality of play/commentary/etc. has nothing on the outside of North American leagues obviously.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2010, 03:05:58 PM »

most Americans arent judging Soccer on MLS. Hardly anyone even knows that shit exists lol.

« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2010, 03:12:23 PM »

yeah, we all know by now that Americans like big monster packed with Steroids. But you gotta understand that  for some people sports is more than attacking/hitting (or trying to kill) other people.

Why can't both sides just stfu and enjoy their own sport? ::)

Football is far more than attacking/hitting. Thats only one aspect of the game. Obviously the point of the game is to score. However when we are comparing say, Rugby to Football....and both use tackling as a part of the game, it is natural to compare those. Its like comparing Boxing and MMA.  Guaranteed for Rugby players there is a certain amount of pride they take in being "tough" guys.  So questioning their fans on the pussiness (its a word damnit lol) of their sport always hurts their self-esteem a little bit it seems. Its funny to be honest.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2010, 03:30:38 PM »

most Americans arent judging Soccer on MLS. Hardly anyone even knows that shit exists lol.

MLS? ???

« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2010, 05:16:39 PM »

MLS? ???

you see...