Author Topic: World Cup teams explained to an average American - LOL  (Read 2584 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: World Cup teams explained to an average American - LOL
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2010, 03:38:40 PM »
Let's put it like this... there's people who don't care about watching sports in general. People who find it absurd that grown men scream or even cry because their sports team lost an important game. Right? You could NEVER explain to those people "why" things are like that. It's not really an intelligence thing.

Plus, I don't understand the difference between not liking soccer and not liking baseball. I, for instance, really don't like baseball. I also never go into baseball threads. I never talk about it. Why do guys like you always have to shit on soccer just because you don't like it?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2010, 03:51:21 PM »
^But you don't see threads like, "LOL, Baseball is fifty million times better than Cricket!"; you guys ask for it. :P

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2010, 12:53:03 AM »
^But you don't see threads like, "LOL, Baseball is fifty million times better than Cricket!"; you guys ask for it. :P

care to up that thread? 8)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2010, 01:33:47 AM »

Uh-oh........ a yank talking cricket?  :laugh:, lol. I see ESPN show tiny bits of it but I can't see that sport EVER, ever, ever, eveeeerrrr taking off in the U.S. Unless it's Poly's playing Samoan Cricket....................at the local park, lol.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2010, 04:08:02 AM »

Uh-oh........ a yank talking cricket?  :laugh:, lol. I see ESPN show tiny bits of it but I can't see that sport EVER, ever, ever, eveeeerrrr taking off in the U.S. Unless it's Poly's playing Samoan Cricket....................at the local park, lol.

fuck cricket & rugby their both upper class sports

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2010, 07:25:58 AM »
so Cornell beat the red sox yesterday...nice
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2010, 09:51:51 AM »
Plus, I don't understand the difference between not liking soccer and not liking baseball. I, for instance, really don't like baseball. I also never go into baseball threads. I never talk about it. Why do guys like you always have to shit on soccer just because you don't like it?
I also have a deep hatred for the "sport" known as baseball, that shit is beyond boring, seems more like a recreational activity than a sport. For gods sake the players eat while on the field, what kinda sport allows you to eat, not talking about rules or anything, if it was a real sport u wouldnt be able to keep that shit down.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2010, 10:14:19 AM »

fuck cricket & rugby they're both terrible ass sports

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2010, 10:23:16 AM »

I only shit on soccer when some soccer fan shits on an American sport that I like. As for baseball...yeah, baseball is boring as hell.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2010, 10:30:36 AM »

I only shit on soccer when some soccer fan shits on an American sport that I like. As for baseball...yeah, baseball is boring as hell.

Baseball is my favorite sport, I played it my entire life; it's a major part of my life lol.

But I can admit I can understand how many could find it boring; but you can watch it & never know what's going to happen on any given pitch.

In Soccer, you know when shit is going to go down & when it's not & then you watch entire games to see it end 0-0 lol; that's a joke.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2010, 10:44:02 AM »

Baseball is my favorite sport, I played it my entire life; it's a major part of my life lol.

But I can admit I can understand how many could find it boring; but you can watch it & never know what's going to happen on any given pitch.

In Soccer, you know when shit is going to go down & when it's not & then you watch entire games to see it end 0-0 lol; that's a joke.

yeah the ending in a tie thing is pretty fuckin lame. I used to watch baseball as a kid. Even all the way up till the age of 15 or 16 or so. But then it just got HELLA boring to me and I pretty much just stuck to Football and Basketball after that. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2010, 02:04:46 PM »
^Honestly, Football is by far the best sport to watch; in the world lol.

Baseball only gets exciting at the end of August on.

Basketball just flat out sucks, unless we're talking about NCAA. :P

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2010, 02:11:11 PM »
baseball and american football sucks donkey balls :'(

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2010, 01:01:02 AM »

i can agree with that although i do know a few people that play rugby and enjoy it i have no time for either...which coincidentally blows this whole patriotic arguement out of the water

anyway as if mexico beat france quaaaaality haha

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: June 18, 2010, 09:57:12 AM »

i can agree with that although i do know a few people that play rugby and enjoy it i have no time for either...which coincidentally blows this whole patriotic arguement out of the water

LOL, because you have "no time for it" that means the patriotic argument is out? How?

Just because you have no time for it, doesn't mean you don't love it; it also doesn't mean you wouldn't defend it if I was to go on about how awful they are in comparision to American sports.