Author Topic: I think i'm starting to have Mini-Strokes at 21 from all of this damn drinking  (Read 415 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

I've been drinking heavy like a muthafucka since May 2nd when I stopped smoking weed (horrible i know).  Now since I've been drinking everyday I've been feeling recently (for like 2 weeks now) that my heart is feeling a little bit weaker and I wake up super early shaking with my heart racing or beating harder.  I think it's from all of those FourLoko's I've been drinking, shit right now Im sippin on a LemonadeLoko and my left arm is kinda twitching a little bit.  I wanna stop drinking but i don't know how or what else to do since I can't smoke tha tree.  I've even been feeling sharp pains off and on in my heart (like right now).  But like I said, problem is I don't know what else to do... going sober ALL OF THE WAY at 21 is harder than running for President.  I may die in the middle of my sleep tonight... who know's.  but all of these twitches and pains are starting to blow me.  I even sweat a little more now.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Totally normal bro. Probably just need to snort some coke with the booze next time.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

BiggBoogaBiff

Totally normal bro. Probably just need to snort some coke with the booze next time.

cain't do it

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
im not a doctor but i think its the caffeine bruh. i had similar problems back in the day and the doctor attributed it to caffeine intake. the twitching is related to your heart working double time. you might wanna check with the resident dubcc medical professional Sikotic though(that or go to a doctor that graduated med school)..

those fourlokos are death in a can. im a heavy drinker and can handle alot of shit but i cant fuck with those. i dont even get a buzz they just put me in a heroine type state.

ikke

Keep drinking, limit getting drunk to 2 or 3 days a week.

BiggBoogaBiff

tru^

yeah FourLoko are like death in a can.  shit is great tho lol.  and i've been tryna limit my intake but that shit is a lil difficult tbh

Geesta

a xanax should fix it

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

a xanax should fix it

lol your fuckin answer to everything
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
shits normal...smoke some rox and your heart will get better. you gotta keep your heart in shape, it's like bein on the treadmill. by age 50 your heart will have the stamina of a race horse. trust me my nig!

ThaRealSupreme

All alcohol does that when u drink days in a row and that's not a cool feeling at all :grumpy:
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
All alcohol does that when u drink days in a row and that's not a cool feeling at all :grumpy:

why do you always gotta focus on the negative..all he need to do is drink more. thats what you do if you not feelin well. we all know alcohol and substance abuse numb the pain. it's a scientific fact!

The Overfiend

• 'G'
smoke some rox and your heart will get better

:D

ikke

Nope, I drink nearly daily and no problem here

It's the overuse that causes the problems

BiggBoogaBiff

yeah i had 2 do something.  i haven't been weed-free since i was on probation in 07'.  matter of fact i've only been weed-free like twice since 03'.  but even the 1st time was a 1 month incriment for probation (but i was a juve and had a school based probation officer so he didn't really care) and the other was for 2 months and that was bcuz i was gettin' off probation and he told me i needed 2 pass a drug test first but he never gave me 1 and i got off anyway lol.  shit even when i was on papers in 07' i only quit for like, nevermind... i'm only diggin' a hole right now lol.

ThaRealSupreme

I believe u because it only happens to me when I drink hard liquot everyday but if it's just a few beers then Im str8.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme