Author Topic: Feelin' Myself - Nipsey Hussle ft. Lloyd (Dirty/CDQ) [Download]  (Read 1909 times)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Feelin' Myself - Nipsey Hussle ft. Lloyd (Dirty/CDQ) [Download]
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2010, 05:35:26 PM »
Damn nothing but good reviews, that's rare as hell at the Dub lol, downloading now, looking forward to this

**edit**

Pop banger, if this gets pushed it should do real well
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 05:40:59 PM by dubsmith_nz »

machete

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2010, 05:59:17 PM »
this shit should be able to get mainstream attention, cause this shit is hard

amazing25

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2010, 06:18:44 PM »
This is trash...what a generic ass record :-\

Feeling  myself? You supposed to bring the fuking West Coast back.Feeling urself with Lloyd? a Faggot Murder inc Reject?

God Damn WESTCOAST keeps loosing...Wach this shit fliop and Nipsey Hussle album gets no release date again.

Hiphop is so predictable and repetative...3 verses from a rapper talking about he got things and he all that and 3 hooks by an Avarage, Not even Gold standart RNB singer.

Some or even most West Coast rappers should stay underground, and maybe it is a good thing that many rappers from The West Were never able to drop albums or get into mainstream becoz maybe its for the good.West Is allways gonna be underground but at least without albums and this type of tracks west coast rappers would not be making a fool outta themselves/

Nipsey, My dude..Stay underground..Your Mixtapes are amazing.But Mainstream is not for you!Same goes for many other West MC's trynna break thru..Ur art will be remembred for music quality, not records sold and you wont have to put urseelf thru this bullshit ass industry where

1st single-Feeling Myself feat Lloyd (The who?)

2nd single-Feeling Myself and another niggaz ass feat Dream

3rd single(if other two were successfull)-Feeling everybody feat Trey Songz,Niki Minaj and Guda Guda

4th Single(in case all 3 above gave rise to a lolipop movement)-Im Being Felt feat Drake, Wayne,Lil Twist and Mack Maine

And obviously that being 1st album of the west coast rapper. and it made money to the label, oh NO they Aint gonna stop...You Think The Second Album will have some harder stuff? Oh no you wrong

1st single-Baby Dont Go feat Fabolous the Tooth Fairy, Dream and Neyo the dolphin.

2nd Single-Dont Go Baby feat Trey Songz and lil Wayne.

3rd single-Barie Girl feat Niki Minaj.

You know how it goes....Cube is the only one bringit it raw...Game needs to go Koch, at least Game is the last straw for having harder songs as non singles..

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2010, 07:10:17 PM »
I can see this getting a lot of radio play either way I'm bumping it!  8)

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2010, 08:31:30 PM »
Craaaazy track. The beat is dope! 8)

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2010, 08:59:50 PM »

Feeling  myself? You supposed to bring the fuking West Coast back.Feeling urself with Lloyd? a Faggot Murder inc Reject?

God Damn WESTCOAST keeps loosing...Wach this shit fliop and Nipsey Hussle album gets no release date again.

Hiphop is so predictable and repetative...3 verses from a rapper talking about he got things and he all that and 3 hooks by an Avarage, Not even Gold standart RNB singer.

Some or even most West Coast rappers should stay underground, and maybe it is a good thing that many rappers from The West Were never able to drop albums or get into mainstream becoz maybe its for the good.West Is allways gonna be underground but at least without albums and this type of tracks west coast rappers would not be making a fool outta themselves/

Nipsey, My dude..Stay underground..Your Mixtapes are amazing.But Mainstream is not for you!Same goes for many other West MC's trynna break thru..Ur art will be remembred for music quality, not records sold and you wont have to put urseelf thru this bullshit ass industry where

3rd single(if other two were successfull)-Feeling everybody feat Trey Songz,Niki Minaj and Guda Guda

4th Single(in case all 3 above gave rise to a lolipop movement)-Im Being Felt feat Drake, Wayne,Lil Twist and Mack Maine

And obviously that being 1st album of the west coast rapper. and it made money to the label, oh NO they Aint gonna stop...You Think The Second Album will have some harder stuff? Oh no you wrong

1st single-Baby Dont Go feat Fabolous the Tooth Fairy, Dream and Neyo the dolphin.

You know how it goes....Cube is the only one bringit it raw...Game needs to go Koch, at least Game is the last straw for having harder songs as non singles..

So I think your being just a LITTLE ridiculous  ::)

Jaydc

« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2010, 10:49:44 PM »
Not feeling it at all.I just dont get this forum sometimes.Just sounds like a generic single,nothing stands out about it.

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2010, 11:49:51 PM »
this dude deserves an album ! banger

amazing25

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2010, 02:12:56 AM »
I can see this getting a lot of radio play either way I'm bumping it!  8)

I am not  a hater and i love Nh music but you wanna bet that this song will get no radio play at all..And i dont mean some cheap Power 106 LA station, i mean  at least a few spins on Urban and RHYTHMIC...

And if i loose, i will log off and never come back or i can stay and you guys can force me to change my name to anything you come up with.

Fair bet?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2010, 02:44:49 AM »
I don't think Rud realized he replaced the Dirty/CDQ with the clean radio rip. I just re-replaced the file on dubcnn server, should be fine now!

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2010, 03:18:05 AM »
I don't think Rud realized he replaced the Dirty/CDQ with the clean radio rip. I just re-replaced the file on dubcnn server, should be fine now!

thanks nima - i hadnt, good spot guys, hadnt realise jay had dropped clean.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Paul

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2010, 03:29:52 AM »
Cool track.

Alot of pretty good tracks have been comin out lately. Just in time for the summer  :pimp:
funkyfreshintheflesh

MR X To Tha Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im high out my mind and i know im the shit
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2010, 04:04:08 AM »

SHUT THE FUCK UP! FUCKIN HATER

MistaNova

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2010, 05:24:45 AM »
Compared to the other Nipsey songs which've come out recently this one bangs the most 8).
At first I wasn't expecting much since that song Jay Rock had with Lloyd was lame, but this song got me looking foward to Nip's album :).

Trizzle

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • #Section80