Author Topic: Snoop will play Doggystyle in its entirety with Warren G,Dpg,Lady Of Rage,Rbx  (Read 637 times)

Elano

Making his first ever appearance on the ROCK THE BELLS stage, Snoop Dogg will co-headline in San Francisco, New York and Washington, D.C. performing for the first time his debut album, Doggystyle, in its entirety. The 1993 Death Row Records release went quadruple platinum and has since made influential albums lists including Rolling Stone Magazine’s list of Essential Recordings of the 90’s and The Source’s 100 Best Rap Albums. This historic set will feature guest performances by Warren G,Tha Dogg Pound, Lady of Rage and RBX.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 04:55:36 AM by The Krasnoe Dinamo »

Paul

The Doggystyle, 36 Chambers and Murs & 9th Wonder sets would excite me the most.

Id love to fly out and catch a show.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Suga Foot

:o

Hopefully they record this years show for DVD Blu Ray

Suga Foot

On a side note, Daz & Kurupt performing Dogg Food in it's entirety would be cool too. 

Mista Rosa

Ain't no fun without Nate Dogg fucks it up
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

ikke

Shame there will only be 4 shows

Blood$

they better hit up New Haven or Hartford this year

acgrundy

Wow, that is fucking awesome!  Doggystyle and 36 chambers both in their entirety!!!  Im def at the SF show.

I've never been to rock the bells before...how does this thing work?  Seems like a lot of music to be played at one show...

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
DONT FORGET AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE BANNERS AND PROMO DUBCNN TOUR SPONSORS AGAIN!

FREE TICKETS TO EACH SHOW WILL BE GIVEN AWAY!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG

They've had Butch Cassidy do his part at some recent shows, and he did it pretty well...

acgrundy

DONT FORGET AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE BANNERS AND PROMO DUBCNN TOUR SPONSORS AGAIN!

how do you win tickets?

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

how do you win tickets?

There will be a contest and winners drawn - keep checking dubcnn and the event page > http://www.dubcnn.com/events/rockthebells2010/ < for the latest info and contests

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Mista Rosa

They've had Butch Cassidy do his part at some recent shows, and he did it pretty well...

I've seen that, i couldn't hear the performance on the video because of the shiity quality and the crowd making noise. It's good that Snoop and DPG familiarize him with the audience that still doesn't know him. Let's make him the new hook master since Nate can't bless the game anymore.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
:o

Hopefully they record this years show for DVD Blu Ray

For real that, we need that, concert looks like it'll be classic

When I saw SNoop it was just him and the Dogg Pound, and Aint No Fun still went off like a mutha

GangstaBoogy

Damn thats sick. I'm with Adon, hopefully the Snoop / Wu-Tang performances hit Blu-Ray.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"