Author Topic: I'm getting sick of all these "mixtapes"  (Read 87 times)

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

I'm getting sick of all these "mixtapes"
« on: June 15, 2010, 05:08:31 PM »
Seriously.. dudes its not a mixtape if a dj isnt mixing it up. If your throwing str8 songs on there with dj tags, then you fail at life and you just have a song tape. Also enough of rapping over other peoples beats, its cool and all but shit man it gets a old a pretty quick. How about working on one original album instead of 20 diff mixtapes that people will most likely ignore. Fuck. rant rant, whoompty whoompty.

Bananas

Re: I'm getting sick of all these "mixtapes"
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 06:11:33 PM »
"mixtape" can mean anything, one doesn't need to have blended tracks. they could refer to anything from gangsta grillz to funk flex to a cassette with choice power ballads from the 80's. the "mix" part refers to tracks from various albums and artists. Hip hop people just took the term and ran with it, losing the real definition over time.

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 07:24:48 PM »
"mixtape" can mean anything, one doesn't need to have blended tracks. they could refer to anything from gangsta grillz to funk flex to a cassette with choice power ballads from the 80's. the "mix" part refers to tracks from various albums and artists. Hip hop people just took the term and ran with it, losing the real definition over time.

Really? Well then fuck you dick i just took an L. Jew

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 07:28:38 PM »

^^^^^^^^greatest response after takin a l ever hahahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Nega-Sikotic 2.0.

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 08:15:11 PM »

^^^^^^^^greatest response after takin a l ever hahahaha yell

lmao you know it.