Author Topic: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z & Kanobby (new version with chorus)  (Read 17541 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z & Kanobby (new version with chorus)
« Reply #450 on: July 14, 2010, 02:38:47 PM »
yeah but you expect somethin like this to catch on, fareal?
damn does anyone think dre's vocals sound different..than normal?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 02:50:00 PM by Ancient Chinese Secret »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z & Kanobby
« Reply #451 on: July 14, 2010, 02:44:56 PM »
the hype went down pretty quickly for a first leaked 'single' from detox.. kinda sad

well it sucked, so....
but you have to admit that it's strange that it didn't catch on.
so much hype and this is the outcome?

Keep in mind it's failed hype. Most of the reactions I've seen has been disappointment. It's a clearly unfinished song, and it doesn't sound like it would be good even if it was finished. No reason to keep being excited by a mediocre song, no matter who its from. Also keep in mind that this is not nearly the only leaked song that has been tied to Detox. We've heard numerous unfinished song leaks over the years. Why should this one be any different? Not strange in the slightest.
Well.. this one had Dre vocals in it, and it was reported as an official single, by Dre himself - that makes it diffrent from the others like 'this is detox' etc. which were just ghost written songs

It wasn't even confirmed for Detox. Flashy had Dre's vocals on it too, but that didn't make any noise either. Again, why get excited about an unfinished, mediocre leak without even a hook that Dre himself said isn't the real thing? There's no reason.

Lucifuge

« Reply #452 on: July 15, 2010, 12:21:06 AM »
Sad and true thing is that this Curtis Young - Cali shit all over this Dre's single 8) 8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #453 on: July 15, 2010, 06:05:59 AM »
no way, its goin to be tragedy for dre and i shit on this track also.. and yeah dre's voice sounds a lil weird, diffrent then before, but well hes old as shit now..
the hype went down pretty quickly for a first leaked 'single' from detox.. kinda sad

well it sucked, so....

Keep in mind it's failed hype. Most of the reactions I've seen has been disappointment. It's a clearly unfinished song, and it doesn't sound like it would be good even if it was finished. No reason to keep being excited by a mediocre song, no matter who its from. Also keep in mind that this is not nearly the only leaked song that has been tied to Detox. We've heard numerous unfinished song leaks over the years. Why should this one be any different? Not strange in the slightest.
Well.. this one had Dre vocals in it, and it was reported as an official single, by Dre himself - that makes it diffrent from the others like 'this is detox' etc. which were just ghost written songs

It wasn't even confirmed for Detox. Flashy had Dre's vocals on it too, but that didn't make any noise either. Again, why get excited about an unfinished, mediocre leak without even a hook that Dre himself said isn't the real thing? There's no reason.
well, i guess ''under pressure'' got more attention, becouse it was mentioned by dre earlier.. instead of flashy.. and what u mean that dre said it isnt the real thing? neva heard of it.. and ppl got excited, becouse they waited for somethin from detox for 10 years.. thats the only reason, becouse track is shit

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #454 on: July 15, 2010, 08:08:44 AM »

well it sucked, so....

well Dre confirmed that this is his song and that he's working on it. he didn't say it's for Detox, but you can classify it as his Detox reference song.

no way, its goin to be tragedy for dre and i shit on this track also.. and yeah dre's voice sounds a lil weird, diffrent then before, but well hes old as shit now..
no the age can't be the reason, i've brought this up before.
Dre's vocals have been different since 2006.
listen to Encore( curtains down) & then compare the vocals with Imagine.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #455 on: July 15, 2010, 08:47:42 AM »
med that this is his song and that he's working on it. he didn't say it's for Detox, but you can classify it as his Detox reference song.

no the age can't be the reason, i've brought this up before.
Dre's vocals have been different since 2006.
listen to Encore( curtains down) & then compare the vocals with Imagine.

well, true that actually.. u can also compare dre's voice from the chronic with the one from 2001, in the meantime, and after 2001.. he was changin it pretty often - and as u said it wasnt becouse he was gettin older.. but the voice he got now sounds pretty odd to me

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #456 on: July 15, 2010, 10:06:55 AM »
Yeah hes sounded different 4 a minute and this prolly "screams" the most...hes older but mystikals older and he sounds the same...i mean snoop? Damn i miss that "showdown" flow...and another reason this got more hype than it should of was cuz of jay...which was wack anyway...got em bringin guns like gilbert arenas haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Hittman2001

« Reply #457 on: July 15, 2010, 11:42:34 AM »
human growth hormone is known to alter the vocal chords....

ju1ce13

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #458 on: July 15, 2010, 11:59:21 AM »
it dont need a hook. beat is bangin. dre should stick to producing and give all his detox beats away to westcoast artists who will make it sound better

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #459 on: July 15, 2010, 01:12:43 PM »
it dont need a hook. beat is bangin. dre should stick to producing and give all his detox beats away to westcoast artists who will make it sound better

lmao

and that is kinda a reason why we are waitin for detox so long.. due to dre iterviews he gave away beats that was meant for detox, for diffrent artists..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #460 on: July 15, 2010, 02:19:38 PM »
Those flixx were photoshopped of dre bulked up haha
Cube

Mista Rosa

« Reply #461 on: July 15, 2010, 04:30:37 PM »
dope song....not a new dre verse but still snoop was dope and nate was dope....even dres re-used verse was cool
what about dres verse on "here we go again"..not bad IMO

Can you hook me with that song please?? See if it's the song i have in mind.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #462 on: July 15, 2010, 05:48:26 PM »
I dont have it...but it goes like...snoop:dadadada its the one and only...nate:gang bang industry...dre:nate dogg please explain snoop:mr dog hes fine...thats random lyrics i remember right now
Cube

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #463 on: July 16, 2010, 05:42:35 AM »
I dont have it...but it goes like...snoop:dadadada its the one and only...nate:gang bang industry...dre:nate dogg please explain snoop:mr dog hes fine...thats random lyrics i remember right now

is that 'there they go' from dretox? with the chorus goin: 'there they go, there they go, there they go, there they go' by snoop?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #464 on: July 16, 2010, 06:25:01 AM »
yeah thats it....its dres verse from "your wife" natd: keep that bomb weed comin wheres my bone...girls pause when...snoop:calvin not calvin klein my office hours are from 10 to 9...dope song
Cube