Author Topic: So Dre said "Fuck a Snoop track" over this?  (Read 1529 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: So Dre said "Fuck a Snoop track" over this?
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2010, 04:19:08 PM »
detox is shaping up 2 be a big disappointment :o

i believe it will be but how this is just 1 song people said the same thing about dre pre 2001

No they didn't. They thought he was washed up and over with. People weren't expecting him to come up with a great album, so it was a surprise when he came with a classic. This is the other way around actually. People are expecting a straight classic and anything he puts out will probably disappoint cause he's kept us waiting all these years.

cowboy1

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2010, 04:23:24 PM »

i believe it will be but how this is just 1 song people said the same thing about dre pre 2001

No they didn't. They thought he was washed up and over with. People weren't expecting him to come up with a great album, so it was a surprise when he came with a classic. This is the other way around actually. People are expecting a straight classic and anything he puts out will probably disappoint cause he's kept us waiting all these years.

um thats what i was saying. my point was not to judge detox by this 1 song (which might not even be on it)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2010, 05:14:11 PM »

um thats what i was saying. my point was not to judge detox by this 1 song (which might not even be on it)

don't judge by one song? 10% of the album is guaranteed to be wack
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2010, 05:24:18 PM »
was a bit dissappointed at first.. :-\
But, after a few spins, it's not a bad record.. Not happy with the no hook thing though.. :-\
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2010, 07:00:15 PM »
my niggas, I've found the real cover art for Under Pressure

Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2010, 08:55:20 PM »
lmfao @t all y'all niggas thinking this is for THE Detox single, cuz it ain't this shit is just promotion for his headphones, if it ever makes it to a proper release that is.

if you iditos would just wake up & and pay attention for once to the shit that goes on you'd all realize that...

y'all is helpless...  8)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 08:57:55 PM by Nooc210 »
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2010, 10:21:59 PM »
lmfao @t all y'all niggas thinking this is for THE Detox single, cuz it ain't this shit is just promotion for his headphones, if it ever makes it to a proper release that is.

if you iditos would just wake up & and pay attention for once to the shit that goes on you'd all realize that...

y'all is helpless...  8)

Why does it matter whether its a real single or promotion? Regardless, shouldn't Dre be putting out a dope song? You're telling me that Dre has a vault full of classic material, we haven't heard shit from him in years but somehow it makes sense for him to release a half ass attempt at a techno hip hop track? How is that okay with some of y'all? And how is this song gonna get anyone hyped about anything? Bottom line is ANY new Dre song should be THE shit, not shit.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2010, 11:52:21 PM »
 At least "California gurls' is bumpin!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2010, 01:07:32 AM »
Jay talknig about Arenas and Tiger Woods?  these are the classic rhymes of Detox? shit will get played out in 2 months, not that timeless shit from Chronic and 2001

and the beat? LMAO, the she Th@ng needs to wrap it up, this is some euro house TRASH beat

RIP Westcoast
how is the katy perry single any better?  :laugh:
besides, snoop didn't have any 'classic' rhymes on there, so how can you expect him to 'save' Detox?

Soopahigh

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2010, 02:11:01 AM »
my niggas, I've found the real cover art for Under Pressure

Damn that shit is sooo played out  :-[

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2010, 02:17:04 AM »
Jay talknig about Arenas and Tiger Woods?  these are the classic rhymes of Detox? shit will get played out in 2 months, not that timeless shit from Chronic and 2001

and the beat? LMAO, the she Th@ng needs to wrap it up, this is some euro house TRASH beat

RIP Westcoast
how is the katy perry single any better?  :laugh:
besides, snoop didn't have any 'classic' rhymes on there, so how can you expect him to 'save' Detox?

Lol for real, Snoop fell all the way off, his verse on that california girls was straight garbage. How can you dig that shit over this? For real Long Beach your stanism for Snoop is amazing

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2010, 02:20:39 AM »
California Girls is catchy though. I hear Snoop but don't really take notice of his lyrics.......... why would you on a pop song?

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2010, 06:16:47 AM »
times have changed i mean Dre is gonna have to come out with better sound than that foreals i mean that aint gangsta west coast shit if anyone is still makin shit for the west its Daz an Soopafly, Dj Quik . That beat is garbage fuck jayz  too i mean dre needs to fuck with the west coast artist stop jumpin on the bandwagon i dont care when he releases DETOX  no fuckin body in the music game makes you wait 10 years for a fuckin album get over yourself homie you used to be sick you aint that tight no more times change an this goes to show you its gonna be crap!

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2010, 06:45:53 AM »
2pac said fuck Dre and Jay Z 15 years ago...i think this track shows us y...what foresight by 2pac, he probably could see the future and he heard Under Pressure in '97

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2010, 06:46:42 AM »
or maybe he had a Flashforward to the time Under Pressure was released:)