Author Topic: So Dre said "Fuck a Snoop track" over this?  (Read 1534 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: So Dre said "Fuck a Snoop track" over this?
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2010, 07:21:53 AM »
Jay talknig about Arenas and Tiger Woods?  these are the classic rhymes of Detox? shit will get played out in 2 months, not that timeless shit from Chronic and 2001

and the beat? LMAO, the she Th@ng needs to wrap it up, this is some euro house TRASH beat

RIP Westcoast
how is the katy perry single any better?  :laugh:
besides, snoop didn't have any 'classic' rhymes on there, so how can you expect him to 'save' Detox?

first off, California Gurls is POP track, with that said, shit goes harder then Under Pressure, beat is banging and the hook is catchy.  Lyrically Snoop just saying some pop shit for that radio play but I've never hear Snoop go weak on the mic on a Dre track
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2010, 09:06:32 AM »
I'm a snoop fan but Dude you making snoop look bad with your groupiness!

Stop putting snoop in all your argument cos Snoop is not perfect too, Far from it!
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2010, 09:26:10 AM »
That kate perry joint is a joint for 13-15 year old girls with the snoop added to just give it a stamp. He did what he should do on pop record on it.

Oh the joints garbage by the way. lol

JohnnyL

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2010, 09:42:19 AM »
 I didn't even bother listening to it, just like I didn't listen to that 2 minute clip with Snoop.  I'm not wasting my time listening to tagged crap.  Even Dre says it's not a complete song.  I didn't wait 10 years to listen to scraps.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2010, 09:51:35 AM »
I didn't even bother listening to it, just like I didn't listen to that 2 minute clip with Snoop.  I'm not wasting my time listening to tagged crap.  Even Dre says it's not a complete song.  I didn't wait 10 years to listen to scraps.

i cant really belive u didnt listen to that.. i would die from bein curious so much what dre got.. u didnt even give it 1 listen?

jman91331

« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2010, 11:21:31 AM »
lmfao @t all y'all niggas thinking this is for THE Detox single, cuz it ain't this shit is just promotion for his headphones, if it ever makes it to a proper release that is.

if you iditos would just wake up & and pay attention for once to the shit that goes on you'd all realize that...

y'all is helpless...  8)

Why does it matter whether its a real single or promotion? Regardless, shouldn't Dre be putting out a dope song? You're telling me that Dre has a vault full of classic material, we haven't heard shit from him in years but somehow it makes sense for him to release a half ass attempt at a techno hip hop track? How is that okay with some of y'all? And how is this song gonna get anyone hyped about anything? Bottom line is ANY new Dre song should be THE shit, not shit.
1st of all, Dre didn't release shit. Someone leaked a half ass reference track of the song wit incomplete verses, half finished beat, no hook, no mix or mastering, and people are going crazy like they just purchased the single (and let's be real, majority of y'all that's posting ain't actually purchased music in ages so your opinion really don't matter) and this was on there. Dre himself said it's unfinished and not meant to be heard, so wait to the official version drops (if it really does come out) then talk your shit. And for dude that's on Snoop's nutts so hard, this leaked version shits on all of Malice In Wonderland so live with that! 

JohnnyL

« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2010, 03:13:15 PM »

i cant really belive u didnt listen to that.. i would die from bein curious so much what dre got.. u didnt even give it 1 listen?

Honestly, no.  Some retard posted a link to an "untagged" version that I downloaded only to find out it was some fake shit of him (the retard who posted it) fucking around saying shit about "killing Elano," or some such bullshit.  If a proper version drops, I'll definitely check it out, but I'm just not all the excited about "Detox" anymore.  I'm happy for the people who still are, but I guess the reason I can't get all that excited about it is the prospect of "Detox" ever dropping at this point still seems remote to me.  After a few years of waiting, I just lost interest.  In fact, I don't really feel the same way as the people who are extremely excited or disappointed over this.  Pretty much for the same reason, it's an incomplete track.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2010, 03:17:16 PM »

Honestly, no.  Some retard posted a link to an "untagged" version that I downloaded only to find out it was some fake shit of him (the retard who posted it) fucking around saying shit about "killing Elano," or some such bullshit.  If a proper version drops, I'll definitely check it out, but I'm just not all the excited about "Detox" anymore.  I'm happy for the people who still are, but I guess the reason I can't get all that excited about it is the prospect of "Detox" ever dropping at this point still seems remote to me.  After a few years of waiting, I just lost interest.  In fact, I don't really feel the same way as the people who are extremely excited or disappointed over this.  Pretty much for the same reason, it's an incomplete track.
gotta respect that, i'd be curious no matter what, first dr. dre single after 10 years and 2 classic albums? i wouldnt do that, damn

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2010, 08:50:27 PM »
Jay talknig about Arenas and Tiger Woods?  these are the classic rhymes of Detox? shit will get played out in 2 months, not that timeless shit from Chronic and 2001

and the beat? LMAO, the she Th@ng needs to wrap it up, this is some euro house TRASH beat

RIP Westcoast
how is the katy perry single any better?  :laugh:
besides, snoop didn't have any 'classic' rhymes on there, so how can you expect him to 'save' Detox?

first off, California Gurls is POP track, with that said, shit goes harder then Under Pressure, beat is banging and the hook is catchy.  Lyrically Snoop just saying some pop shit for that radio play but I've never hear Snoop go weak on the mic on a Dre track

Yeah Snoop always comes correct when he's fucking with Dre I'll give you that.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2010, 12:00:28 AM »
2pac said fuck Dre and Jay Z 15 years ago...i think this track shows us y...what foresight by 2pac, he probably could see the future and he heard Under Pressure in '97
  ::)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2010, 03:20:56 AM »
just wondering, i thought you said you before, that never really looked forward to Detox?

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2010, 06:29:09 AM »
and you know muthafuccas will make themselves like it, "like it's been 10 years i have to like it hahhahaha" yell

yeah, niggas already on that "it's a grower" shit HAHAHA.  a decade wait for this?

Shutterbug beat>>>>>>anything on Detox, you better believe that

for real...niggaz trying to convince their egos its dope.LMAO!!!!

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2010, 12:33:24 PM »
Jay talknig about Arenas and Tiger Woods?  these are the classic rhymes of Detox? shit will get played out in 2 months, not that timeless shit from Chronic and 2001

RIP Westcoast
I did not hear the track yet but just checking the Doc.ce, Goldie & Kokane track you can definitely say that west coast is still active, it's probably only Dre's west coast aspirations.

Edit: I just listened to the track and in the dance referential it's weak
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 12:42:19 PM by Fresco »

JohnnyL

« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2010, 05:09:09 PM »
just wondering, i thought you said you before, that never really looked forward to Detox?

Oh, in the beginning I was really looking forward to it.  I really like both "The Chronic" and "2001," so when I first heard Dre was going to make another album, I was looking forward to it.  Although even then, I figured it would take him a long time to put it out, given that there were seven years in-between "The Chronic" and "2001."  After several years though, I just kind of stopped checking for it.  Don't get me wrong, if it ever came out, I'm sure I would regain some enthusiasm.  Even if an official single drops, I'd probably be pretty interested in hearing it.  But I just can't summon much interest in incomplete songs, especially tagged ones.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2010, 09:32:00 AM »
^fair enough