Author Topic: L.A. Lakers 2010 Back 2 Back Champions & Celtics Great Game But Fuck All Y'all  (Read 551 times)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Enuff Said On The Thread Title  ;) .............Lemme Hear The Haters Now

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
congrats.

best TEAM in the NBA. ;)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

congrats.

best TEAM in the NBA. ;)
[/quoe]

;) celtics definetly have my respect though great team............

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^Did they photoshop Shaq out of that picture? ;D

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Im guessing if anyone comes in here and spits anything realistic that doesnt praise Kobe or the Lakers...then they will be considered a hater lol. Congrats Lakers. This was an exciting finals because of the 7 games. But I will be real (so I guess that equals...hater), this was one of the worst played finals by TWO teams Ive seen in a while. Ive seen finals where ONE team played worse then either of these two. But not a finals where BOTH teams looked like they didnt wanna win at times. I dunno...kind of a let down for the finals. The build up and hype of LA vs Boston was better than the finals themselves. Anyways...again, congrats Lakers. Time for Football!!

Btw...I missed everything once the game was over. Who won MVP?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

He kinda looks like he should snap one of his fingers in the air like "Men on Films" from In Living Color. Not "hating", just sayin...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

The man who shot "lights out" in the most important game of his career, Kobe.

westsiderider323

LAKERSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU HATERS!!!!!!!!!! that was the most nerve rackin game til it got to the 4th

Geesta

Im guessing if anyone comes in here and spits anything realistic that doesnt praise Kobe or the Lakers...then they will be considered a hater lol. Congrats Lakers. This was an exciting finals because of the 7 games. But I will be real (so I guess that equals...hater), this was one of the worst played finals by TWO teams Ive seen in a while. Ive seen finals where ONE team played worse then either of these two. But not a finals where BOTH teams looked like they didnt wanna win at times. I dunno...kind of a let down for the finals. The build up and hype of LA vs Boston was better than the finals themselves. Anyways...again, congrats Lakers. Time for Football!!

your stupid dogg

both teams played as true champions and relied on there defense thats why it was so intense

congrats to Artest and the Lakers

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Congrats to Kobe & the Lakers. Was hoping for another title for Boston, but it wasn't to be. Hoping to catch the replay.

teecee

Thats what I've been saying...neither team is great.  Lakers are mad inconsistent (although ridicuolously talented and tall), and the Celtics are washed up and didn't have one player play well the entire series.   In fact, neither team did.   Still a very exciting game 7 t6hough

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss

Thats what I've been saying...neither team is great.  Lakers are mad inconsistent (although ridicuolously talented and tall), and the Celtics are washed up and didn't have one player play well the entire series.   In fact, neither team did.   Still a very exciting game 7 t6hough

it was a very ugly and sloppy game. i was expecting better scoring but what can u say their basically the 2 best defensive teams in the NBA.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

the ghost

it was a very ugly and sloppy game.

Glad to see Kobe wise up and realize that the Celts weren't going to let him beat them at all costs.  His supporting cast finally stepped their games up.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster