Author Topic: Kobe Vs. Iverson  (Read 1416 times)

EM28

Kobe Vs. Iverson
« on: December 11, 2002, 04:21:43 PM »
One on One
Who do you think is better?
I say Kobe would make him look stupid.

Doggystylin

Re:Kobe Vs. Iverson
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2002, 04:59:49 PM »
Iverson

min0rity

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2002, 05:01:57 PM »
iverson

EM28

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2002, 05:14:02 PM »
it takes iverson 40 shots to get 30 points and plus if you say iverson just because of his scoring,  thats's stupid.
Kobe could be the leading scorer in tha league right now if he wanted to.  He is just passin the ball more now.  Plus since shaq has come back kobes scoring has went down.  Kobe has to share the ball with shaq unlike Iverson.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2002, 06:01:02 PM »
Kobe

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

EM28

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2002, 06:04:18 PM »

min0rity

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2002, 06:15:01 PM »
it takes iverson 40 shots to get 30 points and plus if you say iverson just because of his scoring,  thats's stupid.
Kobe could be the leading scorer in tha league right now if he wanted to.  He is just passin the ball more now.  Plus since shaq has come back kobes scoring has went down.  Kobe has to share the ball with shaq unlike Iverson.

iverson is a better defender and has a sick crossover that no one can stop..i mean i don't know if this is true but i heard that nba tried (or they did) to ban the crossover...come on now..

btw it doesn't take iverson 40 shots to get 30 points..thats a big stereotype

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2002, 06:53:19 PM »
I personally think Kobes overrated. And didn't he shoot like 47 times in a game this year?? Thats rediculous.

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2002, 07:18:31 PM »
so u make a thread askin, then u get mad when people say iverson, but when people say kobe, u act like they got the right answer or somethin..... ::)

EM28

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2002, 07:20:57 PM »
look kobe averages 27 points 8 or 9 rebounds and  6.6 assists per game.  Yeah kobe shot 47 times in a game this year but he doesn't do that all the time.  Come on Kobe could take almost any guy in the league.  Kobe is not overrated.  Iverson is.  The year the sixers played the lakers in the finals.  Coach of the year Larry brown, Sixth man: arron mckie, best defensive player: mutumbo.  Iverson was just overrated.  
The whole sixers team was overrated and guess what the lakers beat them 4-1.

EM28

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2002, 07:25:28 PM »
so u make a thread askin, then u get mad when people say iverson, but when people say kobe, u act like they got the right answer or somethin..... ::)

I ain't gettin mad.  I just think it's stupid when people say that kobe's overrated.  If anything Iverson is overrated.
All Iverson does is score.  He leads in steals I think.
Kobe can score, rebound, get assists, and get steals.
He leads in triple doubles this season.
That's all i'm sayin
But yeah your right people do have a right to speak their opinions.

Peace

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2002, 07:27:21 PM »
ok thats better^^, cool

min0rity

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2002, 07:29:09 PM »
look kobe averages 27 points 8 or 9 rebounds and  6.6 assists per game.  Yeah kobe shot 47 times in a game this year but he doesn't do that all the time.  Come on Kobe could take almost any guy in the league.  Kobe is not overrated.  Iverson is.  The year the sixers played the lakers in the finals.  Coach of the year Larry brown, Sixth man: arron mckie, best defensive player: mutumbo.  Iverson was just overrated.  

i would like to see kobe take a team to the NBA FINALS BY HIMSELF....you know what?? i would forever kiss his ass if he can somehow manage to get his team in the 8th seed in the playoffs BY HIMSELF.....i never said kobe is overrated...he is dope but nowhere near iverson
« Last Edit: December 11, 2002, 07:30:22 PM by min0rity »

EM28

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2002, 07:34:52 PM »

i would like to see kobe take a team to the NBA FINALS BY HIMSELF....you know what?? i would forever kiss his ass if he can somehow manage to get his team in the 8th seed in the playoffs BY HIMSELF.....i never said kobe is overrated...he is dope but nowhere near iverson

It's called team.  There's no I in team.  There is no way a team can go to the finals with one player.  The sixers had role players.  Tell me something Iverson does that Kobe can't do.  Iverson's good but Not as good as Kobe in my opinion.

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2002, 10:20:17 PM »
URRRRRRR

kobe is crap
iverson would skool his ass
iverson could break anyone's ankles, kobe can only drive on weak defenders.
iverson is probly one of the top 10 defenders, kobe plays bad d, coz he relies on his teammates.. urr... shaq, to block shots after he gets burned.
 the real question(s) u should be asking are t-mac vs iverson or francis vs iverson.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2002, 10:34:30 PM by <THe aNSWeR> »

kick ass album