Author Topic: E3  (Read 421 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
E3
« on: June 15, 2010, 10:29:01 PM »
Lots of cool stuff, what you guys think?

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: E3
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 02:48:23 AM »
new Twisted Metal! :o
new Zelda!!!  :o :o
new Donkey Kong Country!!!! :o :o :o
new Goldeneye remake!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 03:13:46 AM »
.........and GT5 has a date!!

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 05:32:06 AM »
Marvel vs Capcom 3
MGS: Rising
Snake Eater 3D

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

8)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 10:25:19 AM »
I kind of expected the first Wii exclusive Zelda to be more mind blowing. It just looks like a slightly juiced up Gamecube game. I'm sure it'll still be a classic.

G-Funk

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2010, 09:41:11 PM »
Nintendo's conference really surprised me on this one, here I was thinking they were starting to lose their edge on the Wii, but it seems they did a lil nostalgic check and some of the games they showed look pretty promising. I'm curious about how the 3DS looks without the use of glasses.

Sony's conference, I was satisfied, couple of the games they showed look pretty sick, especially the Twisted Metal game!
I couldn't give a shit about the Microsoft conference since I don't own an Xbox 360 but from what I heard it was pretty boring and corny as fuck.

Jaydc

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 12:43:47 AM »
Nintendo defintely won this years e3.All in all though it was one of the least exciting ones I remember.Kevin Butler is the fucking man though

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 10:15:05 AM »
Kevin Butler is the fucking man though

Real shit. 8)

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2010, 01:29:24 PM »
goldeneye is probably my favourite video game ever but the remake's trailer made me want to puke.

marvel vs capcom 3 looks cool
castlevania should be nice too, i used to be a huge fan of castlvania 4 on super nes, and symphony of the night on playsatation is a timeless classic too.

zelda was a huge dissapointement to me... looks too colorfull/childish/gay... Almost a regression after twilight which was a bit more mature. Shame...

The D.O.C and

JohnnyL

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2010, 03:16:07 AM »
 Just checked out the trailer for the "Golden Eye" remake.  It's kind of funny that they kicked Brosnan out of the game based on his movie.  Don't get me wrong, I like the Daniel Craig Bond, but it seems weird that they would retroactively change character likenesses just because Craig is the latest Bond.  It would kind of be like if they had used Pierce Brosnan as Bond in that "From Russia With Love" game that they did a few years back.
 Game-play wise, it looks pretty cool.  Very reminiscent of the N64 "Golden Eye." 

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2010, 09:14:19 PM »
I'll definitely cop a 3d tv this year. Sony kinda had me stoked for the ps move and it's priced cheap  8)
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

F-cisco

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2010, 07:35:19 PM »
The new Nintendo 3DS handheld system looks incredible. I wonder what the final retail price for it will be? Maybe in the $150.00 to $200.00 range.