Author Topic: Clint Dogg Ft. Crooked I - International Connection  (Read 1205 times)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Re: Clint Dogg Ft. Crooked I - International Connection
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2010, 11:38:49 AM »

Do you wish you were born in the US so using slang like "Puhleeze" would reflect yourself more accurately rather than copying West Coast rap slang?
Which West Coast performer came up with the slang Puhleeze??

it certainly wasnt no aussie that came up wit it lmao...

and no floridian came up with anything either. busta.

Lmao, im not a floridian retard

Gabriel, I'll post your address up u queer.

Lmao, yes retard that has been done already i live in miami but im not from florida u retarded fuck  ;)

Gabriel Dominguez, 541 SW 90 Court, Miami, FL 33174, United States

are u sending any kangaroos over lmao, cause i know ur homo azz aint got enuff balls  ;)

Will_B

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2010, 11:43:52 AM »
Lol were you born the year The Chronic dropped? :)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2010, 11:44:39 AM »

Do you wish you were born in the US so using slang like "Puhleeze" would reflect yourself more accurately rather than copying West Coast rap slang?
Which West Coast performer came up with the slang Puhleeze??

it certainly wasnt no aussie that came up wit it lmao...

and no floridian came up with anything either. busta.

Lmao, im not a floridian retard

Gabriel, I'll post your address up u queer.

Lmao, yes retard that has been done already i live in miami but im not from florida u retarded fuck  ;)

Gabriel Dominguez, 541 SW 90 Court, Miami, FL 33174, United States

are u sending any kangaroos over lmao, cause i know ur homo azz aint got enuff balls  ;)

PUHLEEZE IM SENDING:

Lmao he knowz were i live yea but we aint talkin bout tanner

Will_B

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2010, 11:51:11 AM »
Yeah? Let's hope you don't take as long to drop that album as Dre ;)

Damn. Clint Dogg's blowin' up in twenty ten 8)

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2010, 11:54:16 AM »
This isnt the real Clint Dogg
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

Will_B

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2010, 11:57:03 AM »
Shit. How you know DerekN?

dapimpmane

• Lil Geezy
  • THIS MY MAN CLINT DOGG AND KOKANE NEW SONG
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2010, 12:35:38 PM »
Coming soon, I'm mixing it down, and djing it.

C-STYLE RECORDS TAKING OVER THE RAP GAME IN 2010.

ITS STILL CLINT DOGG FOR ALL THE HATERS

PUHLEEZE
  WHO THE FUCK IS THIS MY MAN CLINT DOGG DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON HERE YOU FUCKING FAKE, NOW DELETE THIS FUCKING ACCOUNT YOU ASS
WWW.CLINTDOGG.TK   CHECK OUT HIS NEW SHIT
  check out this vid
 just to let yall know this is not clint, he doesn't even have an account on here so stop hatin
     FOR ALL YOU HATERS CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO
http://www.zshare.net/audio/78669270a2435547/]Ms.Toi
http://www.myspace.com/CStyleRecords

Will_B

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2010, 12:38:31 PM »
Shit this is like Face/Off. :laugh:

So who's the real Clint Dawg? Is it me or you? 8)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2010, 01:51:26 PM »
clint dogg is the man on here yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

V2DHeart

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2010, 01:55:05 PM »
Maybe some of the Europeans who visit dubcnn will buy your album good luck homie..

I don't think so

I wouldn't purchase anything from this fake wannabe who only wishes he was a US Black rapper from Death Row. Now you see

Quote from: Clint Doggy Dogg

^^^ Puhleeeze, Crooked I and your entire features haven't even got a sniff on 2010, so to think that by leeching from their small legion of internet fans - and this only includes Crook, or Kokane. Mac Shawn? Danny Boy? lol, with 200+ albums sold, I can't see them taking over market stalls in a shopping mall, let alone an entire billion dollar industry. Again you moron, that ego is why no one will ever support you.... You remember Shortyo? Crystal The Great? Will Smiff Dogg? You fall into their category

& like Soopapriest says, your using dated slang probably copied from your 1996 Rap/Death Row CD collection you bought last year on your 30th. birthday. You're trying too hard to play the hard man act, when you aren't one. You're trying to play the act of a G when you aren't one and people can see right through that, as they do with others, and are quick to let you know about it.

& again - had you entered into the forum humble and not full of yourself when you have very little talent, people may have supported you, but your thick head can't take it in or understand why, and you'll create another retarded thread talking about how you're going ot be the next best thing to happen to the rap game, or takin' it over because you'll get a feature verse from PB, or Kurupt  ::)

I'm surprised you haven't been arrested fort sending topless, and naked pics of yourselfs to underagers, bragging about being a big rapper with a huge following in the US! & Don't make me post that ridiculous pic of you trying to act like some big G. Do the forum a favour and delete your accounts

PUHLEEZE!!!! you don't have any of your imaginary pictures you claim. Your just a full of shit hater.

U DONT RAP, PRODUCE, OR DJ!! U DONT DO SHIT!!! C-STYLE RECORDS 2010 IS OUR YEAR!!!!

I'm in my mid 20's. I don't want to rap, nor produce or DJ so the fact that I don't do any of those does not make me any less of a person than you. This is what I mean about arrogance and why people don't like you.

I have worked in 2 big nightclubs - not the hotels you DJ in, in some corner, and have written some material which has been recorded. I have a friend with a professional in-house studio in the city of Dundee and locals who have recorded numerous tracks for the past 2 years for the Grime scene genre, which is big in the UK. They promote their music submitting it to BBC's radio 1, and other outlets, and don't share a fifth of the same pig-headed attitude you do. Yet Hip Hop or anything creative with it is not an interest of mine. My interest is within Engineering so the point I'm making is, I couldn't give 2 shyts whether or not I can rap, produce, or DJ (I can actually DJ) I enjoy listening to 'good' Hip Hop music, and the regular update from time to time on what's new - as do the majority on here

I personally don't have them, but one was sent to my e-mail, which I already posted, and there are others. Do you remember chatting to a 15 year old girl trying to impress her by claiming you were 'big' in the US, and work with top rappers from there? Do you remember sending pictures? 1 of some flyer, 1 of a CD collection, one of you topless and another of your private parts. I'd be horrified if you ever had to teach yoga to a bunch of young vulnerable girls. Granted you may not have known she was 15, but it's still sick
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2010, 02:47:30 PM »
dingo = loser

mr fontaine = winner

mr yip = dead

c-style records = pratts

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2010, 02:49:06 PM »
Maybe some of the Europeans who visit dubcnn will buy your album good luck homie..

I don't think so

I wouldn't purchase anything from this fake wannabe who only wishes he was a US Black rapper from Death Row. Now you see

Quote from: Clint Doggy Dogg

^^^ Puhleeeze, Crooked I and your entire features haven't even got a sniff on 2010, so to think that by leeching from their small legion of internet fans - and this only includes Crook, or Kokane. Mac Shawn? Danny Boy? lol, with 200+ albums sold, I can't see them taking over market stalls in a shopping mall, let alone an entire billion dollar industry. Again you moron, that ego is why no one will ever support you.... You remember Shortyo? Crystal The Great? Will Smiff Dogg? You fall into their category

& like Soopapriest says, your using dated slang probably copied from your 1996 Rap/Death Row CD collection you bought last year on your 30th. birthday. You're trying too hard to play the hard man act, when you aren't one. You're trying to play the act of a G when you aren't one and people can see right through that, as they do with others, and are quick to let you know about it.

& again - had you entered into the forum humble and not full of yourself when you have very little talent, people may have supported you, but your thick head can't take it in or understand why, and you'll create another retarded thread talking about how you're going ot be the next best thing to happen to the rap game, or takin' it over because you'll get a feature verse from PB, or Kurupt  ::)

I'm surprised you haven't been arrested fort sending topless, and naked pics of yourselfs to underagers, bragging about being a big rapper with a huge following in the US! & Don't make me post that ridiculous pic of you trying to act like some big G. Do the forum a favour and delete your accounts

PUHLEEZE!!!! you don't have any of your imaginary pictures you claim. Your just a full of shit hater.

U DONT RAP, PRODUCE, OR DJ!! U DONT DO SHIT!!! C-STYLE RECORDS 2010 IS OUR YEAR!!!!

I'm in my mid 20's. I don't want to rap, nor produce or DJ so the fact that I don't do any of those does not make me any less of a person than you. This is what I mean about arrogance and why people don't like you.

I have worked in 2 big nightclubs - not the hotels you DJ in, in some corner, and have written some material which has been recorded. I have a friend with a professional in-house studio in the city of Dundee and locals who have recorded numerous tracks for the past 2 years for the Grime scene genre, which is big in the UK. They promote their music submitting it to BBC's radio 1, and other outlets, and don't share a fifth of the same pig-headed attitude you do. Yet Hip Hop or anything creative with it is not an interest of mine. My interest is within Engineering so the point I'm making is, I couldn't give 2 shyts whether or not I can rap, produce, or DJ (I can actually DJ) I enjoy listening to 'good' Hip Hop music, and the regular update from time to time on what's new - as do the majority on here

I personally don't have them, but one was sent to my e-mail, which I already posted, and there are others. Do you remember chatting to a 15 year old girl trying to impress her by claiming you were 'big' in the US, and work with top rappers from there? Do you remember sending pictures? 1 of some flyer, 1 of a CD collection, one of you topless and another of your private parts. I'd be horrified if you ever had to teach yoga to a bunch of young vulnerable girls. Granted you may not have known she was 15, but it's still sick

Lmao........................looks like clint dingo will end up doin time soon

Paul

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2010, 04:07:32 PM »
This is silly.

funkyfreshintheflesh