Author Topic: Clint Dogg Ft. Crooked I - International Connection  (Read 1216 times)

Clint Dogg

Clint Dogg Ft. Crooked I - International Connection
« on: July 04, 2010, 09:19:11 PM »
Coming soon, I'm mixing it down, and djing it.

C-STYLE RECORDS TAKING OVER THE RAP GAME IN 2010.

ITS STILL CLINT DOGG FOR ALL THE HATERS

PUHLEEZE

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Clint Dogg Ft. Crooked I - International Connection
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 09:37:08 PM »
Congrats on getting a decent lineup for featured guest artists but a few questions for you..

Are you afraid of a lawsuit from Big C-Style for stealing the name C-Style Records?

People say you are from Australia, since this is the "West Coast Connection Forum" for West Coast rap really aren't you posting in the wrong section?

You say "still" Clint Dogg, but when was it Cling Dogg? Typically you'd need to be sucessful and thought of to be fallen off for using "still" like that..

Do you wish you were born in the US so using slang like "Puhleeze" would reflect yourself more accurately rather than copying West Coast rap slang?

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

Clint Dogg

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 09:56:36 PM »
Congrats on getting a decent lineup for featured guest artists but a few questions for you..

Are you afraid of a lawsuit from Big C-Style for stealing the name C-Style Records? No, "Big C-style is john hyland/kilo/ftp/101/gmg and all them.

People say you are from Australia, since this is the "West Coast Connection Forum" for West Coast rap really aren't you posting in the wrong section? It had west coast acts so I figured it'd be more appropriate here

You say "still" Clint Dogg, but when was it Cling Dogg? Typically you'd need to be sucessful and thought of to be fallen off for using "still" like that.. "Its Still Clint Dogg" title is for everyone ever doubt me or c-style records

Do you wish you were born in the US so using slang like "Puhleeze" would reflect yourself more accurately rather than copying West Coast rap slang? PUHLEEZE

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 10:14:23 PM »

Are you afraid of a lawsuit from Big C-Style for stealing the name C-Style Records? No, "Big C-style is john hyland/kilo/ftp/101/gmg and all them.

People say you are from Australia, since this is the "West Coast Connection Forum" for West Coast rap really aren't you posting in the wrong section? It had west coast acts so I figured it'd be more appropriate here

You say "still" Clint Dogg, but when was it Cling Dogg? Typically you'd need to be sucessful and thought of to be fallen off for using "still" like that.. "Its Still Clint Dogg" title is for everyone ever doubt me or c-style records

Do you wish you were born in the US so using slang like "Puhleeze" would reflect yourself more accurately rather than copying West Coast rap slang? PUHLEEZE

Appreciate the response but Big C-Style used to be affliated with Snoop and DPG and released a few compliation albums under 19th Street/C-Style Records.

I was born, raised, and live on the West Coast and sorry homie but I don't think its appropiate to label your album as West Coast rap, honestly I think you would do better to not to represent it as such. Trying to use West Coast rap slang especially slang that is dated when you're not even from the West does not help either man.

Maybe some of the Europeans who visit dubcnn will buy your album good luck homie..

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

frisch213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 05:42:58 AM »
i cant believe Dingo has managed to get a verse from Crooked. I know if you have the money you can pretty much get a verse from anyone but Crooked should have thought about this one, it can't do his rep any good to be collaborating with the likes of Dingo...

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 08:37:12 AM »

Do you wish you were born in the US so using slang like "Puhleeze" would reflect yourself more accurately rather than copying West Coast rap slang?
Which West Coast performer came up with the slang Puhleeze??

V2DHeart

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, 08:58:17 AM »
Maybe some of the Europeans who visit dubcnn will buy your album good luck homie..

I don't think so

I wouldn't purchase anything from this fake wannabe who only wishes he was a US Black rapper from Death Row. Now you see

Quote from: Clint Doggy Dogg

^^^ Puhleeeze, Crooked I and your entire features haven't even got a sniff on 2010, so to think that by leeching from their small legion of internet fans - and this only includes Crook, or Kokane. Mac Shawn? Danny Boy? lol, with 200+ albums sold, I can't see them taking over market stalls in a shopping mall, let alone an entire billion dollar industry. Again you moron, that ego is why no one will ever support you.... You remember Shortyo? Crystal The Great? Will Smiff Dogg? You fall into their category

& like Soopapriest says, your using dated slang probably copied from your 1996 Rap/Death Row CD collection you bought last year on your 30th. birthday. You're trying too hard to play the hard man act, when you aren't one. You're trying to play the act of a G when you aren't one and people can see right through that, as they do with others, and are quick to let you know about it.

& again - had you entered into the forum humble and not full of yourself when you have very little talent, people may have supported you, but your thick head can't take it in or understand why, and you'll create another retarded thread talking about how you're going ot be the next best thing to happen to the rap game, or takin' it over because you'll get a feature verse from PB, or Kurupt  ::)

I'm surprised you haven't been arrested fort sending topless, and naked pics of yourselfs to underagers, bragging about being a big rapper with a huge following in the US! & Don't make me post that ridiculous pic of you trying to act like some big G. Do the forum a favour and delete your accounts
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Clint Dogg

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2010, 09:16:11 AM »

I don't think so

I wouldn't purchase anything from this fake wannabe who only wishes he was a US Black rapper from Death Row. Now you see

Quote from: Clint Doggy Dogg

^^^ Puhleeeze, Crooked I and your entire features haven't even got a sniff on 2010, so to think that by leeching from their small legion of internet fans - and this only includes Crook, or Kokane. Mac Shawn? Danny Boy? lol, with 200+ albums sold, I can't see them taking over market stalls in a shopping mall, let alone an entire billion dollar industry. Again you moron, that ego is why no one will ever support you.... You remember Shortyo? Crystal The Great? Will Smiff Dogg? You fall into their category

& like Soopapriest says, your using dated slang probably copied from your 1996 Rap/Death Row CD collection you bought last year on your 30th. birthday. You're trying too hard to play the hard man act, when you aren't one. You're trying to play the act of a G when you aren't one and people can see right through that, as they do with others, and are quick to let you know about it.

& again - had you entered into the forum humble and not full of yourself when you have very little talent, people may have supported you, but your thick head can't take it in or understand why, and you'll create another retarded thread talking about how you're going ot be the next best thing to happen to the rap game, or takin' it over because you'll get a feature verse from PB, or Kurupt  ::)

I'm surprised you haven't been arrested fort sending topless, and naked pics of yourselfs to underagers, bragging about being a big rapper with a huge following in the US! & Don't make me post that ridiculous pic of you trying to act like some big G. Do the forum a favour and delete your accounts

PUHLEEZE!!!! you don't have any of your imaginary pictures you claim. Your just a full of shit hater.

U DONT RAP, PRODUCE, OR DJ!! U DONT DO SHIT!!! C-STYLE RECORDS 2010 IS OUR YEAR!!!!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 09:25:24 AM by Clint Dogg »

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2010, 09:22:59 AM »

it certainly wasnt no aussie that came up wit it lmao...

Clint Dogg

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2010, 10:20:29 AM »

and no floridian came up with anything either. busta.

Will_B

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2010, 10:27:39 AM »
On topic I'm psyched bout a Crooked I collabo...and I don't even like Crooked I ;D

westsiderider323

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2010, 10:57:00 AM »
i heard this and its straight ass its not a real crooked i verse ita just a copied and paste shit from 7 different verses fuck you clint dogg

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2010, 11:20:03 AM »

Lmao, im not a floridian retard

Clint Dogg

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2010, 11:23:02 AM »

Gabriel, I'll post your address up u queer.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2010, 11:31:36 AM »

Gabriel, I'll post your address up u queer.

Lmao, yes retard that has been done already i live in miami but im not from florida u retarded fuck  ;)