Author Topic: Report: Bosh, LeBron to Bulls a 'done deal'  (Read 813 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Report: Bosh, LeBron to Bulls a 'done deal'
« on: June 27, 2010, 06:59:34 PM »
Bosh, LeBron to Bulls a 'done deal'

BY WEB STAFF
sportsnet.ca

The NBA free agent race for LeBron James and Chris Bosh may be over before it even begins.

According to a report in the New York Times, a team executive from one of the clubs chasing James said the soon-to-be free agent was strongly leaning towards joining the Chicago Bulls along with Chris Bosh. The source said he gathered as much from discussions with his fellow NBA executives, saying, "I think it's a done deal."

The source also told the paper that the Miami Heat, New York Knicks, New Jersey Nets and Los Angeles Clippers would also try to lure James away from the Cleveland Cavaliers once the window for free agent discussions opens on July 1. The paper says that the Dallas Mavericks will try to arrange a meeting with James as well.

James, who has decided to remain in Ohio instead of going on a city tour, will meet with interested teams on his home turf. He has spent all seven years of his young career with his hometown Cavaliers but has failed to win an NBA championship.

The Bulls are one of many teams who have been busy trying to free up cap space in an attempt to sign some of the big-name free agents on this summer's market. In addition to James and Bosh, the free agent class also includes NBA all-stars Dwyane Wade of the Heat and Joe Johnson of the Atlanta Hawks.

Bosh, drafted fourth overall by the Raptors in 2003, has averaged 20.2 points and 9.4 rebounds over seven seasons in Toronto. He has gone on record as saying re-signing with the Raptors remains an option, but he will test the open market.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Report: Bosh, LeBron to Bulls a 'done deal'
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 07:16:22 PM »
six-peat.

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 07:20:19 PM »
i heard that chris bosh said that the heat were at the top of his list  ???

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2010, 08:10:59 PM »
i heard that chris bosh said that the heat were at the top of his list  ???
he said "a top contender"

but he's waiting for Bron...he'll follow him wherever
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2010, 10:24:11 PM »
Am I the only one that think Bosh would be making a mistake by simply following LeBron? I think he would be better off joining a team with Wade. Wade has shown he can win a title with a good bigman. Not to mention, as big a star as Wade is...he isnt LeBron. Bosh will ALWAYS be looked at as LeBrons Robin. He will be what Gasol is to Kobe. With Wade I think he will be seen as more of an equal. All I know is...if LeBron and Bosh join the Bulls, youre talkin TONS of pressure to win a title. No titles=huge failure.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2010, 10:35:56 PM »
I know what you mean but Bosh is not worth a number 1 option or a 1A , he's a nice player , put up some great stats but in terms of impact on  the outcome of the game , he's overrated ... there's a reason why he couldn't lead the Raptors 2 years in the row in the playoffs with a very decent roster in the EAST ... he's terrible defensively ...

Bulls would have a great roster but it's a team game , you just do not win titles just by adding players , it's not that simple (this is for the six peat comment lol)

Rose and Lebron will have to learn to play off the ball aswell , if that trade happens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2010, 11:05:16 PM »
bosh has no post moves

lebron would be better going to NYK with David Lee and Amare and getting a Tony Parker
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2010, 11:09:13 PM »
i think it would be a disaster for rose, i dont see him playing off ball, lebron either their not gonna fit, i see rose leaving but who knows i could be wrong.

but lebron/wade wade/paul lebron/paul would never happen they have too much all around talent. it gotta be a  post player and a permieter player period.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2010, 11:09:29 PM »
LeBron James is the PosterBoy for the Broke Niggaz From The Hood Who Wanna Play Ball player.  President Obama only glittered the icing on the cake when he vouched for LeBron.

The Watcher

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2010, 01:02:19 AM »
lebron isn't really gonna work with a pg who wants to control the play

also: bosh and lebron were just announced to sign with the lakers next season

^ that statement has about as much credibility as this "source"
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2010, 02:14:47 AM »
Bosh already denied these reports. And not only is the source is horrible, but even the QUOTE was left ambiguous. "I think its a done deal?" lol, right...

What a lot of people seem to be forgetting when considering these articles is that as of now, there's only one team that can actually sign two full max contracts, and that's Miami Heat (and we have to assume one of those two max contracts is going to Dwyane Wade). So any other team looking to sign two star players is going to have to hope that one of the stars in mind is willing to take a paycut and/or can't find any other place to sign. And athletes at that age are pretty goddamn greedy.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 02:38:21 AM by Halu Sination »

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2010, 09:07:50 AM »
this team aint gonna work, all 3 of these guys wanna be the main guy on the team; rose, james and bosh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2010, 09:31:48 AM »
you just do not win titles just by adding players

LOL, says the Lakers fan.

Lunatic

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2010, 10:34:19 AM »
LBJ would be an idiot to sign with the Bulls. The pressure to match Jordan's 6 rings would be immense and yes although LBJ/Bosh/Rose would be crazy, the possibility of winning 6 titles is never high. Stupid move Imo. He'll be known as a failure if he goes to Chicago and doesn't win an insane amount of rings.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2010, 10:39:52 AM »
LBJ would be an idiot to sign with the Bulls. The pressure to match Jordan's 6 rings would be immense and yes although LBJ/Bosh/Rose would be crazy, the possibility of winning 6 titles is never high. Stupid move Imo. He'll be known as a failure if he goes to Chicago and doesn't win an insane amount of rings.

If he just wins three over the course of 10 years, that would be fine.

Sure, people will always put him second to Jordan, but that's going to happen regardless; even if he finds a way to win six; they still might put him second even if he wins seven lol.

Let's be real, he's already under that pressure to match Jordan's six rings whether he goes to Chicago, stays in Cleveland or goes to New York; he's just gotta set himself up with the right cast to give it a shot.