Author Topic: Eminem Focused On Rebuilding Shady Records  (Read 1094 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eminem Focused On Rebuilding Shady Records
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2010, 09:00:21 PM »
True but none of em are dope rappers sign a dope rapper like planet asia or vinnie paz...and dont touch the production slim...                                                            and canibus haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2010, 09:49:44 PM »
i smell redman od the lebel 2 8)
would be dope, wasn't there some talk of this happening a few years back?

Eminem & Reggie Noble 8) 8) 8)

Fuck that'd be ill, Red aint doing much atm is he? You know he'd get Em back onto rhyming about that fucked up shit again though lol

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2010, 11:37:29 PM »
I HOPE HE SIGNS DAZ AND SLY BOOGY AND ROCCET AND PROBLEM

lol you really think Eminem even knows who Sly Boogy is?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2010, 01:36:20 PM »

sly boogy dont even know who he is....hes waitin for a handout

I HOPE HE SIGNS DAZ AND SLY BOOGY AND ROCCET AND PROBLEM

lol you really think Eminem even knows who Sly Boogy is?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2010, 02:06:26 PM »
True but none of em are dope rappers sign a dope rapper like planet asia or vinnie paz...and dont touch the production slim...                                                            and canibus haha

Proof was dope. Kuniva & Swift are not bad at all. They just got overlooked because they did some "goofy" music.

And I hope Eminem doesn't sign Redman. But that's just me. And I love Redman's old stuff & own almost all his albums.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2010, 02:29:32 PM »

yeah i dont care for redman that much but it is what it is...seems like a few heads want this em/red thing to happen

Proof was dope. Kuniva & Swift are not bad at all. They just got overlooked because they did some "goofy" music.

And I hope Eminem doesn't sign Redman. But that's just me. And I love Redman's old stuff & own almost all his albums.
Cube

JohnnyL

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2010, 07:49:40 PM »

Agreed.  Proof was definitely a dope rapper.  Aside from Em and Proof, I would have to say that Swifty McVay is the next best.  He's had some tight verses, especially on Devil's Night.  Actually, in general I can't fault Em for the past acts that have been signed to Shady Records.  At the very least, the majority of them had talent.  It's just that many of them didn't drop albums.  I would say a lot of that had more to do with problems with the label rather than a lack of talent.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2010, 04:45:05 PM »
I rather listen 2 proof than anyone n d12 includin the white man...mr porter's aite but proofs better than all of em
Cube

JohnnyL

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2010, 07:38:22 PM »
I rather listen 2 proof than anyone n d12 includin the white man...mr porter's aite but proofs better than all of em

Lol.  Well, we can at least agree when it comes to Proof.  I don't know if I think he was better than Em, but I definitely think he could hold his own without Em.  In fact, I still listen to his solo stuff, especially that "Electric Kool Aid Acid Testing" e.p.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2010, 08:21:13 PM »
Imo it has 2 do wit alot of things...ems race, him bein the leader, dres connection etc...proofs talent was sheilded by em and d12 and im not a huge proof but his style was dope
Cube

MistaNova

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2010, 08:57:52 PM »
I hope Em hasn't forgotten about Ca$his. With the right strategy he could sell big units (it's worked before).

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2010, 09:07:14 PM »
Cashis sellin units...how many has he moved of county hound...given its a ep? Imo even wit the best he wont be able 2 move game numbers
Cube

MistaNova

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2010, 11:49:56 PM »
Yeah I just realised CH only sold about 6700 in it's first week (according to wikipedia that is), and that it only reached 106 on Billboard Top 200 :P.

Still, dude's been put off to the side for far too long. I'd rather have his album (or his shelved one) over D-12, Eminem or any other Shady artist (past & present). Slaughterhouse is an exception if they have the correct beats.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 11:57:25 PM by Iveus »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2010, 01:47:15 PM »
Thats waz up but i cant go thru a whole album of cashis his flow... Jus aint doin it...seems like hes tryin super extra 2 rap and what he raps about
Cube

MistaNova

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2010, 04:48:10 AM »
Well that's a problem of taste there, not if Em's planning to release his album anytime soon.
Not saying you have bad taste or anything like that, but you can't please them all.

There are times where his slow flow works though.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 04:51:05 AM by Iveus »