Author Topic: Eminem Focused On Rebuilding Shady Records  (Read 1093 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Eminem Focused On Rebuilding Shady Records
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2010, 07:04:32 PM »
Yeah nerestin that cashis was signed and em gave someone like him a chance
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2010, 10:20:25 PM »
County Hound ep was all good for a introduction to Cashis, "Miss Jenkins" was dope through and through

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2010, 02:39:30 AM »
we'll see what happens. Em gotta step it up and release albums. not pull a dr dre and wait 5 years between eachh relase

Elano

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2010, 05:36:46 AM »
Royce Da D'9 Gives Shady Records Update, "Just Because The Paperwork Ain't Done Don't Mean We Ain't Working"

Slaughterhouse's Royce Da 5'9 recently updated fans on the status of his four-member crew's deal with Eminem's Shady Records.
Click here to find out more!

Although Royce claimed they are not yet officially on the roster, he did promise that work on a sophomore Slaughterhouse project has begun.

"Em gave me all types of tracks. Dre beats," Royce said. "Just because the paperwork ain't done don't mean we ain't been working. We definitely been throwing ideas around. [Em] stressed he wants to have a lot of involvement in the project. We want him to be as involved as he wants to be. Anytime he runs an idea by me, I respect him so much, I'm down with it. If he gives me a beat, like, 'Yo, y'all would sound ill on this,' I'm going to record it. That's pretty much what we been doing. He hasn't did no beats and gave me nothing yet, but he has given me a lot of beats from other producers." (MTV)