Author Topic: REVENGE LETTER TO MY EMPLOYER... CHECK IT  (Read 242 times)

infinite59

REVENGE LETTER TO MY EMPLOYER... CHECK IT
« on: January 06, 2002, 11:44:13 AM »
Mistreatment of Night Crew Staff by Night Management in the following Areas:

1.  Repeated Worker Intimidation
   a.  Futile attempts at motivating an already self-motivated staff through worker                                         intimidation
   b.  Methods of intimidation consist of full-mouthed cursing, strategically embarrassing worker amongst co-workers, and insulting them when they are not present.  (gossiping)
   c.  Mistreatment is consistent with the mood of the manager rather than worker performance, and
        whether or not you 'drink' or 'hang out' with them outside of work

2.  Racial Slurs and Character Defamation
   a.   Repeated use of racial slurs (slang) directed towards Blacks and Latino's.
   b.  Frequent 'bad mouthing' and gossiping of the upper management
   c.  Referring to two particular staff workers (one of which is still employed) as                                'crackheads'
   d.  Derogatory sexual comments made about female employee's.

This mistreatment has gone unnoticed and unchanged throughout my employment at Hy-Vee.  (3 months) However, I refuse to believe that this is, "business as usual" for I strongly believe that Hy-Vee is a friendly and good-natured company.   My family, neighbors, and friends have always had positive experiences and positive things to say about Hy-Vee.  Therefore, I ask that these actions be put to an end, and that I am transferred to Lee's Summit Hy-Vee East.                 

Thank you in advance

HBKid_Jr

Re: REVENGE LETTER TO MY EMPLOYER... CHECK IT
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2002, 12:03:34 PM »
Dont worry u aint alone,  on werekends for about a month i would stay till 12:30 at night.  Ive been there a year an no raise,  an my fat boss debbie talks about every1,  i hate workin there but i cant quit untill i find a job where o know i wont get fired a month later
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2002, 12:23:08 PM »
yo infinite most jobs are hard and fucked homie....just how shit is

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2002, 12:32:37 PM »
yo infinite most jobs are hard and fucked homie....just how shit is

You have to stand up and take action.  It's like Dead Prez said in "They Schools"..... "They ain't teaching you how the job's going to exploit you"........ But you got to do these things on your own.  So you don't get taken advantage of.  I will publish this in the newspaper if I have to.

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2002, 12:46:33 PM »
good 4 u infinate .. same shits everywhere though esp. if u work in like a shop or a cafe or something .. the managers are just usually normal workers .. who got a promotion or something .. they are ALWAYS ignorant as fuck .. they think just coz they have a lil power they are god .. i once had this old bitch manageress come up to me and tell me i was gonna get the sack if i didn't work harder .. which was bullshit coz i was working as hard as anyone esle .. About the rasicm thing .. yeah there was a few chinese girls at where i used to work .. none of the manageress would talk to them .. and the girls who were full - time would'nt either .. i'm sure it was only me and 2 other people who would make conversation with them .. The old guy who owned the place came in once to inspect it .. and the next day 4 no particular reason the 2 chinese girls were sacked .. 1 though a fit at the mangeress and everything .. it annoyed me so much i nearly left at the time and all ..
i used to get pick on by customers coming up to me who thought i was forgien (some people are soo fucking ignorant) just coz i had dark hair or some shit .. i mean y do they care whos giving them their fucking tea ? I once was down on the ground stacking something and this old bastard gave me a dig in the back and ask me was i praying to allayh .. i just stared at him coz i didn't know wtf he was on about and he reported me for being rude when i hadn't even done anything ...
loads of stuff like that happened to me .. and i'm glad i'm outta that now .. but kids beware when u getting part-time jobs .. u WILL (unless u particularly lucky ) get that kinda treatment ..

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2002, 01:02:22 PM »

You have to stand up and take action.  It's like Dead Prez said in "They Schools"..... "They ain't teaching you how the job's going to exploit you"........ But you got to do these things on your own.  So you don't get taken advantage of.  I will publish this in the newspaper if I have to.

yeah i see.....im with ya then homie

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2002, 01:46:24 PM »
WOW, Infinite!  I work at a limo company, and my manager is EXACTLY what you just described.  Someone will call on the phone, and he'll go "Who was that?" Everytime, it' annoys me to death, like let me do my job, you know? Then, I'll say "Some Woman" and he'll go "Fu*k that bitch"........

We're god's children, LOL.  You know?  I mean, ... I shouldn't have to put up with hearing that at work! It's not funny, I don't agree with it, that's not what god wants him to do or me to hear, you know... it's really getting to me lately, but I don't have the balls you do to give that to the manager....  I've tried hinting around... and I used to be part of the problem... I used to laugh at his remarks, but now, I just don't say a thing when he tries that.  He constantly bad-mouths the lesbian we  have that works with us, who I might add is one of the nicest, smartest, lovingest people i've ever met.  He's constantly making remarks about her and her girlfriend, and even though I don't agree with Gay people, I don't wanna hear that crap, let her live her life, you know?

He refuses to hire black people to drive limousines.

He goes on trips where he's mad at a driver and won't give them work for weeks at a time... he bad mouths them, calls them idiots, ... one of our most respected drivers he treats like a child, NO respect, and this guy's 70 years old.  We oughta be treating this guy like Royalty, he's both of our elder, but instead he gets called a bitch behind his back.  

Makes me wonder what I'm called behind MY back... ya know?

So, props for having the balls to speak up, that's awesome.  Maybe I'll do it where I work someday.

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2002, 06:45:52 PM »
i say fuck all those corporate mawfuckas.  i dont trust any mawfucka at my work except this one guy ive known for 2 years. i say fuck em all.  bitch ass mawfuckas tryin to intimidate all us young mawfuckas.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2012, 11:03:27 AM »
Mistreatment of Night Crew Staff by Night Management in the following Areas:

1.  Repeated Worker Intimidation
    a.  Futile attempts at motivating an already self-motivated staff through worker                                         intimidation
    b.  Methods of intimidation consist of full-mouthed cursing, strategically embarrassing worker amongst co-workers, and insulting them when they are not present.  (gossiping)
    c.  Mistreatment is consistent with the mood of the manager rather than worker performance, and
         whether or not you 'drink' or 'hang out' with them outside of work

2.  Racial Slurs and Character Defamation
    a.   Repeated use of racial slurs (slang) directed towards Blacks and Latino's.
    b.  Frequent 'bad mouthing' and gossiping of the upper management
    c.  Referring to two particular staff workers (one of which is still employed) as                                'crackheads'
    d.  Derogatory sexual comments made about female employee's.

This mistreatment has gone unnoticed and unchanged throughout my employment at Hy-Vee.  (3 months) However, I refuse to believe that this is, "business as usual" for I strongly believe that Hy-Vee is a friendly and good-natured company.   My family, neighbors, and friends have always had positive experiences and positive things to say about Hy-Vee.  Therefore, I ask that these actions be put to an end, and that I am transferred to Lee's Summit Hy-Vee East.                 

Thank you in advance

Cool snitching bro.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2012, 02:05:39 PM »

Cool snitching bro.

Nice three word sentence.   Maybe if your head wasn't filled with trash you could come up with 4 or 5 words of your own, instead of borrowing a totally unrelated phrase used amongst drug dealers and applying it to a home-town fucking grocery store I worked at 10 years ago.  LMAO
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2012, 03:01:04 PM »
so what happened