Author Topic: Any thoughts on the -BEEF- series of DVD's QD3 put out?  (Read 261 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Any thoughts on the -BEEF- series of DVD's QD3 put out?
« on: July 06, 2010, 01:52:47 AM »
Just finally got around to checkin these out.  I watched the first one, and parts of the second one... 

-I really liked the piece about KRS and "South Bronx".  You really got to feel the energy of what it was like at the time, when Red Alert was explainin how the audience wouldn't let him play anything else after he first played that track, and you actually see old footage of how hype the crowd really was.  Makes you long for those days back when hip-hop was on that level.

-Also, I liked the Roxanne Shante piece, that was kind of interesting.  She was actually coming with some tight stuff for her era. 

-That was a powerful way to end the first DVD, with 2pac's mom wishing 2pac could still come and take a knap in her bed, then wake up and walk into the kitchen and ask what's for breakfast. 

-there was a lot of bits and pieces of new info I had not heard before.  Like I never new Cube rushed Priority Records offices like that, or the footage of Eazy E's boys attackin Nate Dogg at some golf course video shoot, with Method Man yelling "I Love This Game", they had a lot of exclusive footage/interviews I'd never seen before.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

Re: Any thoughts on the -BEEF- series of DVD's QD3 put out?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 07:39:37 AM »
I liked his Carter docu also. Showed how much lil wayne can be a dick, and how much fucking syrup he guzzles down like cum.

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 10:49:39 AM »
I used to watch them all the time a few years ago, especially 1 & II

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 01:21:27 PM »
The first and second are great, it goes down hill after that as they seem rushed.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Beatzz

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 06:38:45 PM »
The first one is great stuff. The rest is just a bunch of bullshit.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2010, 12:58:23 AM »
The first and second are great, it goes down hill after that as they seem rushed.

Hit the nail on the head. Although the tv show isn;t half bd

Fraxxx

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2010, 03:06:00 AM »
Pac slept in his mama's bed, got up and asked what's for breakfast? Now that's a grown man! :D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.