Author Topic: Cleveland really should move out of Ohio  (Read 361 times)

theremedy360

Re: Cleveland really should move out of Ohio
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2010, 10:49:52 AM »
Good post Hack, I agree 200%  8) 8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2010, 10:51:49 AM »
^^ You guys could bring back Payton and Kemp!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2010, 10:54:19 AM »
How do you move the city of Cleveland out of Ohio? FedEx?

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2010, 11:02:34 AM »

Pooper Scooper.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2010, 11:04:03 AM »

Pooper Scooper.

LOL. TOUCHE!

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2010, 11:53:46 AM »
you muthafuccas succ that equal dicc so hard it's pathetic, he had to run and hide up d-wade's skirt and yall cheer that hahahaha, the guy is the most athletically impressive player who has ever played the game yes that's including jordan, but what he laccs is fucc'n heart, this guy gets babied so much it's like the way the west coast does with dr dre hahahahaha, keep it networth he wants to be robin, and a equal banging your mom should never get no blame,cause the broad is still gonna get fucc'd haha, what he gonna say i'm in another city so it doesn't bother me now hahahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2010, 12:02:16 PM »
you muthafuccas succ that equal dicc so hard it's pathetic, he had to run and hide up d-wade's skirt and yall cheer that hahahaha, the guy is the most athletically impressive player who has ever played the game yes that's including jordan, but what he laccs is fucc'n heart, this guy gets babied so much it's like the way the west coast does with dr dre hahahahaha, keep it networth he wants to be robin, and a equal banging your mom should never get no blame,cause the broad is still gonna get fucc'd haha, what he gonna say i'm in another city so it doesn't bother me now hahahaha yell

Naw man. Im not even a Lebron fan. If I could have it my way, it would be the Spurs in the finals next year beating LeBron lol. But im lookin at it from an outsiders perspective. I dont blame him for leavin Cleveland. You really cant blame ANYbody for leavin Cleveland (that goes for any sport lol). The owner has shown what a piece of trash he is. He bashed his bread winner DURING the playoffs. Lebron had Gilbert bringin in that money hand over fist. Its probably his fault more than anything that Lebron decided to leave. I would rather have seen LeBron take off to NY or Chicago and try for a championship there. I think you gonna see a lot of Kobe fans say that LeBron wanted to surround himself with an all star cast to win a title. But you gotta remember, people were bashing Kobe back in the day because he wanted all the spot light to himself (without Shaq).