Author Topic: Cleveland really should move out of Ohio  (Read 363 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Cleveland really should move out of Ohio
« on: July 08, 2010, 07:43:06 PM »
that franchise will be dead for the next decade

might as well move them to Seattle and give Seattle a team again lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

westsiderider323

Re: Cleveland really should move out of Ohio
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 07:44:07 PM »
cleveland sports team = FAIL

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 07:44:38 PM »
At least Delonte can keep fuckin LeBrons mom without messin up any team chemistry.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 07:46:06 PM »
Nik will probably come here saying that the Cavs are still a 50 win team without LeBron   :laugh: :laugh:
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 07:46:42 PM »
The Seattle Clevelands just doesnt have a good ring to it..
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 07:52:47 PM »
Nik will probably come here saying that the Cavs are still a 50 win team without LeBron   :laugh: :laugh:
lmao

"Mo Williams and Antwan Jamison will carry that team to 50 wins and miami will only get 49"--nik
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

westsiderider323

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 07:53:35 PM »
At least Delonte can keep fuckin LeBrons mom without messin up any team chemistry.

i think thats y LBJ left he said he made up his mind after talkin to his mother
his mom prolly said "lebron i am going to keep fucking delonte whether you want me to or not" lebron replied wit "im goin to miami BITCH!"

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 08:00:26 PM »

i think thats y LBJ left he said he made up his mind after talkin to his mother
his mom prolly said "lebron i am going to keep fucking delonte whether you want me to or not" lebron replied wit "im goin to miami BITCH!"

LOL@ "i am going to keep fucking delonte whether you want me to or not"

Wouldnt it be funny...if somehow Delonte manages to get traded to the Heat, and LeBrons mama comes with him.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2010, 09:20:19 PM »
Delonte West should be hung in Cleveland

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2010, 09:47:34 PM »
Delonte West should be hung in Cleveland
real talk

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2010, 09:52:21 PM »
Well, they should have a Top 5 draft pick for the next five seasons. ;D

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2010, 09:52:40 PM »
you equals on here are straight bitches like lebron saying delonte should be hung, james is a bitch boy who's happy being a fucc'n robin, stop riding that dude's cocc yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2010, 09:59:28 PM »
you equals on here are straight bitches like lebron saying delonte should be hung, james is a bitch boy who's happy being a fucc'n robin, stop riding that dude's cocc yell

I wanted LeBron to stay in Cleveland, not because I care one way or another where he goes, but for the people of Cleveland, that their hometown kid finally gives that city a championship would be great. He was suppose to be the savior, and in reality he actually did save some of the economy. West fucked up, and ruined LeBron's stay there, and now his going to South Beach. I don't care one way or another, but I feel for the people of Cleveland.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2010, 02:47:10 AM »

get over it - lebron is clearly the batman on the heat. if you think he gon accept wade to shine more than he does, you are kidding yourself
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2010, 10:43:57 AM »

get over it - lebron is clearly the batman on the heat. if you think he gon accept wade to shine more than he does, you are kidding yourself

Yeah, I dont think anyone out there would assume LeBron is the Robin on that team lol. He is widely considered the best player or the second best player in the game. Its not like we're talkin Kobe on Shaq's Lakers.