Author Topic: Gerald Green to the Lakers...  (Read 4470 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Gerald Green to the Lakers...
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2010, 08:48:38 PM »
i remember reading earlier in the year that raptors and hedo were in talks about "terminating" his contract because he was so unhappy there.

than that can work and they can ship sashas expiring contract and walton prob be the morrison if anything on that team, but most likely play some spot minutes as a back up point forward.

what time is it back home anyways?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

westsiderider323

« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2010, 09:08:33 PM »
LOL I get what you were saying nigga. I was just saying, a blowjob from Megan Fox is even better than 15$. Or Hedo. Or life itself.

Anyways, sup Lakerfans, you think the addition of Green gon help you against a team containing 3 of the currently 8 best players in the game?  :laugh:

fuck no that aint gon help shit

theres rumors bout hedo being traded to the lakers for sasha and luke

I really dont see Hedo going to the Lakers man. Not for those two scrubs anyways. That shit would seem hella shady lol.

LOL we got pau by givin memphis some scrubs  :laugh:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 10:15:41 AM by Blunt Tyme is a HATER »

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2010, 01:05:40 AM »
theres going to be so many ring hungry veterans out there.. plus they can still get rid of Michael Beasley and his contract.. no need for him anymore with 'bron and bosh starting at 3 and 4 spot.

i can already see it, james brings the ball up the court, drives thru the lane, kicks it out to (insert role player name here) for the open 3. SWISH - wash, rinse, repeat. Wade and James have unbelievable court vision and passing skills.. check out wade's alley hoop to kobe at the us olympics.. or the one he threw to shaq both of them he was falling out of bounds on Lol

u need to keep up, nobody wants beasley, wtf do you think the heat were doing this whole time tryna sign lebron, they were tryna get rid of beasley for nothing. lol they offered beasley for kenyon dooling ofr the nets and they denied. the nba gave up on this kid.

i know your eating those words right now boy, heat gave beasley away tonight to the minnesota timberwolves soon as they landed lebron LOL

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2010, 01:49:24 AM »
theres going to be so many ring hungry veterans out there.. plus they can still get rid of Michael Beasley and his contract.. no need for him anymore with 'bron and bosh starting at 3 and 4 spot.

i can already see it, james brings the ball up the court, drives thru the lane, kicks it out to (insert role player name here) for the open 3. SWISH - wash, rinse, repeat. Wade and James have unbelievable court vision and passing skills.. check out wade's alley hoop to kobe at the us olympics.. or the one he threw to shaq both of them he was falling out of bounds on Lol

u need to keep up, nobody wants beasley, wtf do you think the heat were doing this whole time tryna sign lebron, they were tryna get rid of beasley for nothing. lol they offered beasley for kenyon dooling ofr the nets and they denied. the nba gave up on this kid.

i know your eating those words right now boy, heat gave beasley away tonight to the minnesota timberwolves soon as they landed lebron LOL

haha ok asshole u didnt have to tell me, i already did when i saw it

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2010, 10:09:51 AM »
A 2008 nr. 2 pick gets traded for literally nothing in return. His parents must be proud of him.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2010, 02:26:10 PM »
I can't wait for this to be official & you Laker fans start debating "Lakers 3 >>> Miami 3" & then turn around in the next thread & say "Miami bench >>> Lakers starters, Kobe is doing EVERYTHING". :laugh:

What do you have to say about LeBron realizing he can't win a ring with a team built around him before you did?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2010, 05:15:04 PM »
I can't wait for this to be official & you Laker fans start debating "Lakers 3 >>> Miami 3" & then turn around in the next thread & say "Miami bench >>> Lakers starters, Kobe is doing EVERYTHING". :laugh:

What do you have to say about LeBron realizing he can't win a ring with a team built around him before you did?

Well we're going to find out how Cleveland players without LeBron. I personally guarentee under 30 wins; where the Lakers would be pushing for the 7th-8th seed without Kobe; if not higher since the Suns lost Amare.

Believe me, if Wade & Bosh were waiting in Chicago a few years back when Kobe was bitching he "NEEDS" help, he woulda bounced in a second.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2010, 05:52:14 PM »

Well we're going to find out how Cleveland players without LeBron. I personally guarentee under 30 wins; where the Lakers would be pushing for the 7th-8th seed without Kobe; if not higher since the Suns lost Amare.

Believe me, if Wade & Bosh were waiting in Chicago a few years back when Kobe was bitching he "NEEDS" help, he woulda bounced in a second.

Cavs are still going to be pushing for 8th seed too. All you people who are saying Cavs are a shitty team need to realize that some of their core players were damn good UNTIL they were forced to adapt to LeBron's style. Not to mention that incompetent ass coach Mike Brown is gone now too. Although now that LeBron's gone, it wouldn't really have mattered whether they fired Mike Brown or not, as Brown would have finally been forced to use other players anyways.

NOTE: All of of this is assuming Cavs don't go into complete rebuilding mode. If they don't trade everyone away for draft picks and actually try to find a player or two to fill the SF position, then play-offs is still in reach. It's the fucking Eastern Conference, who are we kidding. Two teams on the East may have gotten stronger, but the shitty teams are still going to be shitty.

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2010, 06:09:54 PM »

The only way Kobe woulda ever bounced from LA is if he knew for a fact that management would not attempt to build a contender, and clearly, he wasn't gunna let that happen. Kobe made it clear from the start of his career that he wanted to be a Laker for life, and when he had doubts that the organization was going in the right direction, he even sought the advice of the guy he most respected, Jerry West, who advised him that finishing his career in a Laker jersey would be best for him...LeBron has never been committed to Cleveland in the way Kobe has been to LA, and that's pretty damn obvious to anyone with a brain right about now LOL.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #54 on: July 12, 2010, 07:09:00 PM »
kobe would never have won a 4th ring if his team didn't rape memphis for Pau

let's be serious here NIK....open your mouth up and take a step back to get off Kobe's dicc

meanwhile, D-wade has not been relevant in the post season since Shaq 4 years ago...he needs Lebron more than Lebron needs D-wade.

and Bosh?  he just wants to tag along
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 12, 2010, 08:44:14 PM »

The only way Kobe woulda ever bounced from LA is if he knew for a fact that management would not attempt to build a contender, and clearly, he wasn't gunna let that happen. Kobe made it clear from the start of his career that he wanted to be a Laker for life, and when he had doubts that the organization was going in the right direction, he even sought the advice of the guy he most respected, Jerry West, who advised him that finishing his career in a Laker jersey would be best for him...LeBron has never been committed to Cleveland in the way Kobe has been to LA, and that's pretty damn obvious to anyone with a brain right about now LOL.

So what's that mean? Kobe is more loyal? lol, if they didn't build the team he was as good as gone. You just said it yourself that he was never as commited to Cleveland...

You also have said that "Everybody whose won has needed help" when I said Kobe couldn't do it without Pau, Ron, Odom & Bynum.

Why is this any different? Because it's LeBron? lol..

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: July 12, 2010, 11:09:03 PM »
Wade is pretty much now the go-to-guy just as much, if not more than LeBron is...comparing Kobe having a team built around him with a supporting cast that includes Gasol and Odom to LeBron clearly acknowledging that he can't win as the main guy on a contending team by moving over to Wade's team is pretty dumb, to say the least...LeBron is gutless, guys. Just face it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2010, 12:34:55 AM »
Wade is pretty much now the go-to-guy just as much, if not more than LeBron is...comparing Kobe having a team built around him with a supporting cast that includes Gasol and Odom to LeBron clearly acknowledging that he can't win as the main guy on a contending team by moving over to Wade's team is pretty dumb, to say the least...LeBron is gutless, guys. Just face it.

They haven't even played a complete second together & you can say that?

What if LeBron averages 27 & Wade only 20? You don't know what the numbers are going to read after they start playing together.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2010, 03:47:42 AM »
One indication that Wade and the Heat respect LeBron's greatness is how Wade gets treated like a new player. He's everywhere with them, holding jerseys and shit as if he was new like them. If the Heat was designed to be "his" team, he'd sit more in the background, acting as if he brought them niggas onto his team. Technically, the Heat was just the only team that was able to sign ALL 3 of them and still pay them nicely with low taxes while having a guy who knows how to win rings and play dirty in Pat Riley. That's why they went there, not because Wade is the man.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2010, 02:03:47 PM »
One indication that Wade and the Heat respect LeBron's greatness is how Wade gets treated like a new player. He's everywhere with them, holding jerseys and shit as if he was new like them. If the Heat was designed to be "his" team, he'd sit more in the background, acting as if he brought them niggas onto his team. Technically, the Heat was just the only team that was able to sign ALL 3 of them and still pay them nicely with low taxes while having a guy who knows how to win rings and play dirty in Pat Riley. That's why they went there, not because Wade is the man.

LOL...you don't get it, do you?...LeBron finally has someone to defer to, someone who would rather have the ball in his hands in the final minutes, under pressure, someone who would cherish that moment way more than he does. Wade is not a Pau Gasol or a Manu Ginobli, he's a franchise player who you can build a team around...By LeBron agreeing to join forces with Wade, it takes a hell of a lot of pressure off of him to lead the way, and LeBron's leadership has been questioned throughout his career.. this wasn't a way to prove the doubters wrong about that. His willingness to admit that he can't be the sole go-to-guy pretty much just sums up what I (and many other basketball heads) have been saying about him all along...the LeBron apologists just couldn't see it for what it was back then, because you were "witnesses" (LOL) to the most overhyped individual athlete to ever play the game. He's a stat-machine, and that's where it ends...PeACe