Poll

Which Bitchass Celtic Punk Do You Hate The Most?

Paul Drama Queen Pierce
2 (40%)
Rondo The Bitchass Leprechaun
0 (0%)
KG The Dumb G
0 (0%)
Big Baby Faggot
2 (40%)
Bangin On Bacon/Hard 24/7 Perkins
0 (0%)
Ray Allen
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Your Favorite Celtic You Love To Hate  (Read 913 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Your Favorite Celtic You Love To Hate
« on: July 07, 2010, 01:44:13 AM »
I gotta go with dumbass pierce, guys a straight faggot always actin like he got injured and gets emotional like a fucking woman. bitchass nigga LA disowns you, punk

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

Re: Your Favorite Celtic You Love To Hate
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 02:13:52 AM »
Remember when Laker fans were dying for KG? LOL...Fans were begging the front office to trade Odom+Bynum+Change for KG back in '07...in retrospect, THANK GOD THAT NEVER WENT THROUGH.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 02:15:26 AM »
Remember when Laker fans were dying for KG? LOL...Fans were begging the front office to trade Odom+Bynum+Change for KG back in '07...in retrospect, THANK GOD THAT NEVER WENT THROUGH.

i love KG as a player and hes my fav PF of all time, but i never wanted him to be a laker not for odom and bynum thats ridiculous.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 02:16:59 AM »

i love KG as a player and hes my fav PF of all time, but i never wanted him to be a laker not for odom and bynum thats ridiculous.

how can you love kg? he plays for boston... :-X :-\

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 02:20:57 AM »

i love his talent, but i hate him now. when i wanna pick a PF for an all time list  it gots to be him, i dont like ducans style and plus he plays more of the 5 than he does the 4 , dirk plays alot more of the 3 than the 4, wasnt old enough to recollect all the games malone played, etc etc, and bosh this guys way too soft in the paint for his age, stout just isnt as a complete player.

KG to me is the perfect PF, good mid range game that can space the floor, and hes a monster when going in the paint, and the dude can pass, and a crazy defender.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2010, 02:27:10 AM »

i love his talent, but i hate him now. when i wanna pick a PF for an all time list  it gots to be him, i dont like ducans style and plus he plays more of the 5 than he does the 4 , dirk plays alot more of the 3 than the 4, wasnt old enough to recollect all the games malone played, etc etc, and bosh this guys way too soft in the paint for his age, stout just isnt as a complete player.

KG to me is the perfect PF, good mid range game that can space the floor, and hes a monster when going in the paint, and the dude can pass, and a crazy defender.

I think he's overrated...His best days were in Minnesota, and he couldn't do it as a #1 option. I used to really like KG, as well, but Boston brought the bitch out of him.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2010, 07:33:45 AM »

I think he's overrated...His best days were in Minnesota, and he couldn't do it as a #1 option. I used to really like KG, as well, but Boston brought the bitch out of him.
The T-Wolves didn't give him shit in when he was with them. The one year he had good team mates, he took them to the conference finals. He was putting up ridiculous stats and carried the team to  50+ games a season. I use to have the utmost respect for him since he never complained and always tried his best. Too bad he won a championship in Boston and became a big douche thereafter.

westsiderider323

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2010, 01:24:13 PM »
i fuckin hate them all

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2010, 01:27:15 PM »

The T-Wolves didn't give him shit in when he was with them. The one year he had good team mates, he took them to the conference finals. He was putting up ridiculous stats and carried the team to  50+ games a season. I use to have the utmost respect for him since he never complained and always tried his best. Too bad he won a championship in Boston and became a big douche thereafter.

Yea, but he's not a player you can build a championship team around ala the current LeBron...Great player in his prime, I just wouldn't put him up there with the Magics, Birds, Kareems, Jordans, Russells, etc. He's closer to Pau Gasol.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2010, 12:32:54 AM »
None of the above.  When I liked the 80's Lakers, I hated Ainge then Dennis Johnson the most.  Hated Bird also but I respected him.  He's a way better player than I am.  I remember when some Laker fans were actually stupid enuff 2 believe that McHale & the wolves were goinna trade Garnett to the Lakers ;D If he did that then the Celtics woulda most likely unretired his number & took it off the rafters. 

sprite

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2010, 03:55:09 AM »
probably Paul Pierce, you can tell he's more of an ego maniac than the average player

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2010, 09:00:50 AM »

Yea, but he's not a player you can build a championship team around ala the current LeBron...Great player in his prime, I just wouldn't put him up there with the Magics, Birds, Kareems, Jordans, Russells, etc. He's closer to Pau Gasol.

I think that statement is pure ignorance. Maybe since I remember watching KG a lot living in MN, I can speak differently, but to watch someone like him everyday, you realize he is a great player, and to see MN mess up with who they put around him was frustrating. If KG had a true team around him, he would have won a title. A team lead by KG in his prime could be the same exact team lead by Duncan in his prime... I said it.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2010, 10:00:20 AM »
Pretty gay thread...

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2010, 02:02:37 PM »
None of the above.  When I liked the 80's Lakers, I hated Ainge then Dennis Johnson the most.  Hated Bird also but I respected him.  He's a way better player than I am.  I remember when some Laker fans were actually stupid enuff 2 believe that McHale & the wolves were goinna trade Garnett to the Lakers ;D If he did that then the Celtics woulda most likely unretired his number & took it off the rafters. 

good thing he didn't, cuz we ended up getting Gasol for much less. 8)

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2010, 02:16:06 PM »

I think that statement is pure ignorance. Maybe since I remember watching KG a lot living in MN, I can speak differently, but to watch someone like him everyday, you realize he is a great player, and to see MN mess up with who they put around him was frustrating. If KG had a true team around him, he would have won a title. A team lead by KG in his prime could be the same exact team lead by Duncan in his prime... I said it.

Trust me, I used to like KG a lot and at one point in his career, I even ranked him over Duncan...but it's become pretty clear that KG is a notch under Duncan. Duncan is more of a reliable player who you can count on to demand the ball and get you there...more of a go-to-guy in the final minutes of a game, whereas KG is the unselfish guy who would rather defer and needs another 1st option caliber player around him to truly succeed. Not to take anything away from KG, cuz in his prime, he was up there with the most talented players in the league..great player...but still not up there with the all-time greats, sorry.